Should we get rid of anyone in january?

Kev
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All the supporters who think 'there's only one James Milner'.

Really? Theres only one mid-paced, not all that skillful, predictable, right sided players in the premiership?  :lol:

it's not so much about milner as team balance and positioning.

Really? Theres only one mid-paced, not all that skillful, predictable, right sided players in the premiership?  :lol:

Aye, I think (or at least I hope) the chants around the ground were more in frustration at the pitiful performance and the lack of any width on the right as a result of Geremi being slower than rush hour traffic.

True and i was only being half serious but to think that Milner was going to turn that game around is fucking idiocy. Plus the people singing it were the same embarrassing twats who booed Zog going off and believe there is a replacement lined up for allardyce who is prepared to come here in this climate and to get us consistently playing decent winning football in less than his first 14 games.

Get rid of that lot in January and the 20,000 seats they occupy  :lol:

True and i was only being half serious but to think that Milner was going to turn that game around is f****** idiocy. Plus the people singing it were the same embarrassing twats who booed Zog going off and believe there is a replacement lined up for allardyce who is prepared to come here in this climate and to get us consistently playing decent winning football in less than his first 14 games.

fair enough it's getting cold but i doubt that would put off a serious manager

True and i was only being half serious but to think that Milner was going to turn that game around is f****** idiocy. Plus the people singing it were the same embarrassing twats who booed Zog going off and believe there is a replacement lined up for allardyce who is prepared to come here in this climate and to get us consistently playing decent winning football in less than his first 14 games.

You know what i mean.

You know what i mean.

aye but too easy an opportunity.

the likes of everton and blackburn,villa should be enough to let you understand that team balance and organisation can be as important as individual talent.

You know what i mean.

the likes of everton and blackburn,villa should be enough to let you understand that team balance and organisation can be as important as individual talent.

All of which have had time to achieve that.

You know what i mean.

i don't recall everton or blackburn fans going mental cos their manager played 5 players out of position for no reason or went to derby wanting a draw ?

You know what i mean.

i don't recall everton or blackburn fans going mental cos their manager played 5 players out of position for no reason or went to derby wanting a draw ?

So do you spend a lot of time on Everton and Blackburn message boards then, Madass?

You know what i mean.

You don't need time to play a right winger on the right wing. You just need a braincell and a pair of eyes.

You know what i mean.

So do you spend a lot of time on Everton and Blackburn message boards then, Madass?

i'll have a look and a listen.

liverpool ones are full of conspiracies at the minute

You know what i mean.

You don't need time to play a right winger on the right wing. You just need a braincell and a pair of eyes.

No you need time to turn a shit hole of a club around. You need slightly more than one braincell to understand that. Dont worry, thousands of others dont quite get it either.

You know what i mean.

No you need time to turn a shit hole of a club around. You need slightly more than one braincell to understand that. Dont worry, thousands of others dont quite get it either.

...we need some decent players as well. Jan window will be crucial.

Couldnt agree more Parky. The personnel at the moment are not good enough.

they are better that what they are performing at the moment. the personnel are better than sunderlnad,boro,derby,reading what blew it was the formation and tactics

they are better that what they are performing at the moment. the personnel are better than sunderlnad,boro,derby,reading what blew it was the formation and tactics

But not better than Spurs, Everton or West Ham tbf.

i'd say equal too at least

Aye. There is also still the possibility that we will take 12 points off the teams you mentioned at home (to go with the 2 we already have  :laugh: :blush:)

Aye. There is also still the possibility that we will take 12 points off the teams you mentioned at home (to go with the 2 we already have  :laugh: :blush:)

we were only looking for 4 from the away games, thats half the problem

Win your homes and draw aways = 76 points.

we arne't winning home games and are only drawing with the dregs

we arne't winning home games and are only drawing with the dregs

Thanks for pointing that out :lol:

Guest optimistic nit

No, because we wont replace them well, as transfers don't happen in January.

You've obviously forgot about Boumsong and Faye.

I probably should have added the words:

Fair-priced, good players, will have immediate positive impact

to that sentence.

redknapp did ok in his first jan transfer window with pompey not so long ago.