Back Page Travel

Guest BooBoo

Overall i think this offers a cheap easy service. However because of the price it does attract high levels of charvas. Some knackers in front of us today wrestling, repeatedly breaking wind "for a laugh" and smoking joints in the toilet. Plus the driver on the way home, drove past SJP as he "hadnt seen it".  :lol:

I suppose you get what you pay for, but it was a trying journey home today.

I went down to Pompey with Back Page, bunch of charvas on the back row were a contstant annoyance for the whole journey (especially one little Cartman lookalike), felt like a fucking school trip, especially when they started giving the fingers to the lorries we were passing and started throwing food at each other.

I hate travelling with BackPage. Its always a last resort.

You cant drink, they show irritating videos both on the way there and the way back, and its generally just void of any decent craic whatsoever.

The youngpersons railcard has saved me from enduring unnecessary trips with them  :thup:

You cant drink, they show irritating videos both on the way there and the way back, and its generally just void of any decent craic whatsoever.

The youngpersons railcard has saved me from enduring unnecessary trips with them  :thup:

Ah yes the videos. We had two thirds of Essex Boys, twenty minutes of To Live and Die in LA, a whole bloody Jim Davidson stand up show, half an hour of Mississipi Burning and then Magpie Magic!

I went down to Pompey with Back Page, bunch of charvas on the back row were a contstant annoyance for the whole journey (especially one little Cartman lookalike), felt like a f****** school trip, especially when they started giving the fingers to the lorries we were passing and started throwing food at each other.

Cartman is a Back Page regular and regularly acts like a tool. Was spied yesterday wrestling in a service station whilst at the same time wolfing down a Ginsters!

my bus was full of queens park rangers like (strangers)

i was on coach 6 out of 12 so im not suprised, im normally on number 1 and theres normally all the same people for every match

same here, but what I can only guess were members of the "ultras" could have got us kicked off yesterday for pulling off light fittings and not shutting up when told to on the York-Blackburn leg of the journey.  Apart from going in a car, I think theres little way you can avoid them now as they have branched out

same here, but what I can only guess were members of the "ultras" could have got us kicked off yesterday for pulling off light fittings and not shutting up when told to on the York-Blackburn leg of the journey.  Apart from going in a car, I think theres little way you can avoid them now as they have branched out

walk?

I was thinking more swimming.

Tynemouth --- round the top of Scotland --- back in the Mersey somewhere --- then get to Blackburn through one of (or a network of) Lancashire's umpteen canals

walk?

Tynemouth --- round the top of Scotland --- back in the Mersey somewhere --- then get to Blackburn through one of (or a network of) Lancashire's umpteen canals

walk?

:lol:

walk?

:lol:

you never know, I could do it for charity and get my lovely, photogenic face plastered all over nufc.com!

i drank all the way down on coach 1 tbf

From cans or a home made pop bottle? The stewarding is pretty hopeless mind, i cant imagine them kicking off if you cracked open a can.

vodka in a red bull bottle if im honest, but no one pays any attention anyway. i expect if you're a little charva who cant hold drink theyd kick you off, this was just to give us a start for when we got there for the £2.50 a can of carling they had going :lol:

Drove to an away game for the 1st time yesterday and the journey home was too much like hard work.  Taking my 12 year old daughter to Wigan and before yesterday intended to drive. On the way home i thought to myself "back page for wigan". Reading this i just can't make up my mind. Really don't want to have to put up with a coach load of charvas. Are all the buses like that or is it just pot luck each game?

Drove to an away game for the 1st time yesterday and the journey home was too much like hard work.  Taking my 12 year old daughter to Wigan and before yesterday intended to drive. On the way home i thought to myself "back page for wigan". Reading this i just can't make up my mind. Really don't want to have to put up with a coach load of charvas. Are all the buses like that or is it just pot luck each game?

hardly none are

before anyone comments im not a charva...

book up this week, if you are on coach 1 or 2 then you should be fine and stuck with all the regulars. (some are young and some are old but none are loud)

I have a broken leg at the minute , so opted for the sensible form of travel that is Backpage. I am usually a toon traveller.

NEVER AGAIN WILL I GO WITH BACKPAGE (UNLESS AN EMERGENCY) WATCHED THE 1966 WORLD CUP VIDEO 3 TIMES IN SILENCE.

Grumpy has offered to put a bus on if he gets enough interest, PM him.

go by train - there are direct one or one change (normally at Brum ) i use them for business all the time

Grumpy has offered to put a bus on if he gets enough interest, PM him.

Cheers for 1 or 2 bits of advice. Have went for Kevs' book early option. Can you grab seats anywhere on the bus or do you have to stick to the numbers on the tickets? Have been with them before but it's been a while.