"Senior players revolt against Sam" story rubbished by Harper and Given

NSG

Guest The Libertine

more owen slagging in this thread for no reason whatsoever. his name isnt even mentined and he's being accused of this and other unfounded/slanderous things.

i could copy and paste this into almost all the threads, actually.

Guest interceptor

Yet again we are the laughing stock of the footballing world.

And a certain section of fans are the ones to blame.

Geremi is captain so its only natural he leads the committee, besides he is the only person who can bring the views of some of the new foreigners to the table.

Viduka is a very approachable level headed guy who puts in a lot of effort behind the scenes at the club.

Milner is a good professional, talks a lot of sense and can represent the younger players, and has probably experienced more than any other 21 year old footballer.

For me, the only question regarding the committee is why are both Given and Harper both on the committee, as from the outside, both appear to read off pretty much the same hymn sheet. I can get having one of them but having both of them just creates an unnecessary block vote

[/parody of myself]

How do you know Viduka and Milner are nice guys?!

Guest The Libertine

Well, as they say, theres no smoke without fire.

the smoke being an oft-mocked newspaper and wannabe "ITK" fans on a message board?

off with his head.

the smoke being an oft-mocked newspaper and wannabe "ITK" fans on a message board?

When you've eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Guest The Libertine

When you've eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

oh i see. so he's definitely faking injuries and doesnt care about us.

proof, not sherlock holmes quotes. any shred of proof will do. i've yet to see any official "smoke" that proves a "fire"

proof, not sherlock holmes quotes. any shred of proof will do. i've yet to see any official "smoke" that proves a "fire"

Are you just playing along or off your tits? :lol:

Guest The Libertine

we can put a man on the moon but "internet sarcasm" rarely translates.

we can put a man on the moon but "internet sarcasm" rarely translates.

But did we?????

Geremi is captain so its only natural he leads the committee, besides he is the only person who can bring the views of some of the new foreigners to the table.

Viduka is a very approachable level headed guy who puts in a lot of effort behind the scenes at the club.

Milner is a good professional, talks a lot of sense and can represent the younger players, and has probably experienced more than any other 21 year old footballer.

For me, the only question regarding the committee is why are both Given and Harper both on the committee, as from the outside, both appear to read off pretty much the same hymn sheet. I can get having one of them but having both of them just creates an unnecessary block vote

[/parody of myself]

Viduka comes across that way from his World interviews, plus there is the famous Enrique translator story.

Milner has always been described as a proffessional. never heard a bad word about him.

On the main site here:

Are you happier at this point in time than you were exactly 12 months ago?

63% of the 400-odd have voted "yes". I think a few more people in general need to think long and hard about this question before demanding another so-called 'quick fix'.

No point in changing now. Would be highly damaging imho.

Looks like he's getting through to the players if they're incessant long faces and moaning is anything to go by.  :lol:

[/parody of myself]

Viduka comes across that way from his World interviews, plus there is the famous Enrique translator story.

Milner has always been described as a proffessional. never heard a bad word about him.

Really?  :lol: To be honest both seem to have had fairly trouble free careers. This story just sounds like the usual tabloid shite that comes out during dodgy times.

Guest puretoon

I too think he's in over his head. Why is he playing the players like this when apparently he didn't at Bolton? why won't he use wingers? we need them. He's constantly playing then out of position so no wonder they're looking lost.

That photo the other night showing Smith, Viduka and Butt was excellent! the look on their faces said it all-like what the fuck are we doing????

I don't agree with player power, but sometimes it HAS to happen-and this is one time. They DO know their jobs if they're played right, its Sam getting it all wrong and refusing to change it.

Has anyone picked up on the fact that big Sam's another one of Shepherds bad appointments? another 'remenant' of those days? any other club for Sam yes, but not here.

I'd love to eat my words.....................

Hows about KK AND Shearer as his assistant? Alan would learn off KK and toon army would love it!

I too think he's in over his head. Why is he playing the players like this when apparently he didn't at Bolton? why won't he use wingers? we need them. He's constantly playing then out of position so no wonder they're looking lost.

That photo the other night showing Smith, Viduka and Butt was excellent! the look on their faces said it all-like what the fuck are we doing????

I don't agree with player power, but sometimes it HAS to happen-and this is one time. They DO know their jobs if they're played right, its Sam getting it all wrong and refusing to change it.

Has anyone picked up on the fact that big Sam's another one of Shepherds bad appointments? another 'remenant' of those days? any other club for Sam yes, but not here.

Hows about KK AND Shearer as his assistant? Alan would learn off KK and toon army would love it!

That you Alan? :lol:

You've taken your time.

Didnt hear much out of you when he was appointed. Having a pop at Shephed because he hired Allardyce is just taking the piss.

i'm hoping that people dont actually believe what is written in these papers and in actual fact use the article as an incentive to show a united front againt the doom mongers down south. it was really good seeing the team being supported when the performance was quite decent, its what nufc is about and its someting that has been missing for a few years now. Hopefully support against blackbrn replicates itself throughout this season through thick and thin.

Also i hope the guy who's shouting abuse at SA from the crowds on the SSN stories and all the national media backpages really takes a good hard look at himself and thinks how much of a prick he's made of himself. what a toss pot