Newcastle United 1 - 1 Arsenal - 05/12/07 - Post match reaction from page 19

Dave

:lol: his right hand looks like its wanking an invisible dog though.

The right hand is stroking its head.

honestly, whats up with brits and jerking off dogs?

Given - 6. Solid, but then he didn't have much to do. Stupid booking.

Beye - 7. I thought he looked really good down that right hand side. Eager to beat his man and he was one of the key men who could rattle Arsenal. Starting to come into his own. Made some great individual challenges. Best defender.

Taylor - 6.9. I thought he was a little bit ropey defensively, but he's worthy of a 7 purely for the goal. Could have won it at the end, too. That would have been mental.

Rozehnal - 5. Shaky, to say the least.

N'Zogbia - 6. He got up and supported well and he still looks like a good winger/average full-back. MAde some key interventions but quiet on the whole.

Geremi - 7. I actually thought he played a key role in our success last night. People don't notice him but you can really see how he does when you're actually there. He really held the team together and went close on a couple of opportunities. We really need him in the team.

Butt - 8. Probably my man of the match, actually. He was absolutely flawless infront of the defense. You could say this about all the players, but i think we would have lost had it not been for Butt's contribution, moreso than anyone else's.

Barton - 6. Quiet, but penetrated quite well in the second half.

Martins - 7. I'm gonna give him more credit than other people. I thought he battled exceptionally well in that second half, he was innovative but just took too many touches.

Smith - 8. Won everything.

Milner - 7. He was on par with Martins contribution-wise, even though they played different roles. Not everything came off for him but he looked more like the Milner of last season with his running at the defense.

Agree. Dont know whats up with Roz! He's so weak, never wins the 1on1 in the air. He is really lacking ability for now, and I sincerely hope we come up with something better in January. Faye may do it, but he's not enough if we are to compete for the top spots. To those who cried out in August that Taylor was our 4th choice for CB. Well, youre wrong! He plays with passion every time, and he is a player for the future as well as a great starter for us now.

Cant stop getting annoyed by the fact that Martins is probably the fastest player in the PL, but never challenges anyone on it 1on1! Just kick the ball past him and run!!!

Smith has to continue up front. He's all over the place, in opposite to Viduka, who's allways to stationary.

Can't really see why Enrique's not playing. One of the reasons might be to please the fans. Play Enrique left back, Zog LW and Milner RW. Make Taylor captain, and use Geremi as back-up.

Talking about Geremi, anyone recognizing who the mother of Carews child resembles (a certain nufc-player wearing a wig) http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2041/carewsgirlym6.jpg

Dear Christ! that is scary. ;D