Habib Beye signs for Aston Villa, fee undisclosed

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest WhydelilahSCFC

I’m sure he’ll see sense and move on.

From all accounts he’s too good for you. It’s a shame you’ve been mismanaged how you have. You’ll struggle to get back in the elite (IMO) I’m afraid.

From all accounts he’s too good for you. It’s a shame you’ve been mismanaged how you have. You’ll struggle to get back in the elite (IMO) I’m afraid.

I've got the feeling this isn't going to be an occasion when we gradually warm to an outsider.

I've got the feeling this isn't going to be an occasion when we gradually warm to an outsider.

If Stoke is the "elite" I'm uncertain I wanna be in that "elite" :lol:

Guest WhydelilahSCFC

Just giving my opinion mate, it’s nothing personal.

Ashley has done a great job at ruining your club. The guy has no class. The quicker you get rid the better.

Appointing a manager with a bit of experience would be the first step in the right direction.

Magic Beans don’t always work.

so every player who is good should leave their club if they get relegated ?

Guest WhydelilahSCFC
I'm uncertain I wanna be in that "elite"

I wouldn't worry your wee head flower, it'll be a while before you are back.

Guest Roger Kint

If Stoke is the "elite" I'm uncertain I wanna be in that "elite" :lol:

Is the African Nations Cup rubbish on this season? A team like Stoke are pushing their luck with about 4 Senegal players already, many more African players and they will be cannon fodder for a month

Guest WhydelilahSCFC

No.

It is a bit of a shambles at ‘castle at the moment though.

Is the club still for sale online via email?

That decision was never asking for trouble was it……

:dowie:

I'm uncertain I wanna be in that "elite"

I wouldn't worry your wee head flower, it'll be a while before you are back.

Well, you'll be down here after next season regardless, so wouldn't worry about that.

Guest WhydelilahSCFC

We’re fine where we are but thanks for the concern sunshine.

We’re back where we belong and will continue to grow.

We’ll probably pick off the better players from smaller clubs now……..Beye  O0

No.

It is a bit of a shambles at ‘castle at the moment though.

Is the club still for sale online via email?

That decision was never asking for trouble was it……

:dowie:

yes it's a shambles but maybe some players might want to wait and see what transpires, maybe even those supposed buyers  that are in for it have made a stipulation that no-one comes or goes as a condition of sale.

"too good for you" was your phrase wasn't it ?. i'd guess many on here would say he's too good for stoke.

Guest toonlass

Just giving my opinion mate, it’s nothing personal.

Ashley has done a great job at ruining your club. The guy has no class. The quicker you get rid the better.

Appointing a manager with a bit of experience would be the first step in the right direction.

Magic Beans don’t always work.

If I were you I would stop talking as I don't think you can fit much more of your size 11 feet in your mouth.

As much as I respect Stoke city fans for being loud at the Britannia, I really don't think any of us need you to tell us what Ashley has done at this club or how quick he should be gotten rid of. Its not like we can run him out of town, and we certainly didn't campaign for him to buy Newcastle United in the first place.

One season in the premiership is nothing. You forget about second season syndrome, which has hit many clubs. I suggest you concentrate on how your manager will keep Stoke city up next year, instead of trying to be a WUM on another team's website.

If you stop playing anti-football, I might not be as opposed to your existance in the Prem as you do have a rich history, well deserving to be there ahead of the likes of Bolton, Hull and Wigan. It's depressing to watch you play "football" these days though, as it's not football, it's trying to get throw-ins. You rode your luck this season, I'd put good money on that not happening this season. Going down, fast. Same with Hull.

Guest toonlass

You have to laugh at the last sentence. If we are such a small club, how come you, and the rest of the country spend your whole lives reading and talking about us?

Guest WhydelilahSCFC
and the rest of the country spend your whole lives reading and talking about us?

Not so much "reading and talking", more laughing and giggling  :snod:

As for our anti-football, well it was good enough that you couldn't find a way to beat us. It was good enough to allow us to finish well above the relegation zone too  :coolsmiley:

and the rest of the country spend your whole lives reading and talking about us?

As for our anti-football, well it was good enough that you couldn't find a way to beat us. It was good enough to allow us to finish well above the relegation zone too  :coolsmiley:

if it's not reading and talking why are you on here ?

Guest toonlass

Maybe he really can't read Madras, doesn't strike me as intelligent enough, maybe he just likes our smilies.

The concept is this:

We were shit and unlucky.

You were shit and lucky.

Luck runs out, you're down. Even if they did survive, Hull is a perfect example of luck running out.

Maybe he really can't read Madras, doesn't strike me as intelligent enough, maybe he just likes our smilies.

no it's just quite sad that he wasn't here 4 or 5 years ago...wonder why that was ? . just seems like one of those turdy little whelps that jumps out to look big when the big club has been toppled then buggers off as soon as theres a flicker of life.

Guest WhydelilahSCFC
Luck runs out, you're down. Even if they did survive, Hull is a perfect example of luck running out.

You are of course correct.

The harder we work the luckier we get.  :pow: