Duff Not Playing Reserve Game Tonight.

Crumpy Gunt

Milner has a great work ethic and will always give 100%, but his lack of speed and his bad crossing means he'll never be a really good wide man.

Duff is clearly a superior player, I'd have him on the right and Zog on the left.

Duff is slower, and I didn't see any evidence of sublime crossing ability in the times he played for us.

Youre fucking joking I hope? Either that or youre pissed, blind or making it up.

Duff has hardly been rapid for us has he?

Milner has a great work ethic and will always give 100%, but his lack of speed and his bad crossing means he'll never be a really good wide man.

Duff is clearly a superior player, I'd have him on the right and Zog on the left.

Duff is slower, and I didn't see any evidence of sublime crossing ability in the times he played for us.

Youre f****** joking I hope? Either that or youre pissed, blind or making it up.

Duff has hardly been rapid for us has he?

Still a better footballer, and still significantly quicker than Milner. Hope the injury hasnt taken that away or we really will need to buy some fucker with some legs in january.

Was a better footballer, we are still waiting to see if he has any of the old magic but on his showings so far I would rather play Milner.

On there NUFC form this season Duff has been more useful until last night.  Rather buy someone else.

On their NUFC form as a whole Milner has been a lot more useful.

Sadly that is an indication of how far we have sunk. Talking to lads at work today. First lad was less than impressed with us. He was right in my view. Good determination. Piss poor attacking quality. Know you like him Jon but really, we must be looking for someone an awful lot better or we are asking for mediocrity. That is what both players have been since they got here.

very true

Babayaro has been more useful than Viduka based on NUFC form

Yep thats a fair comparison :thup:

I agree Pie we could do better if we want to progress, in more positions than right wing aswell.

very true

Babayaro has been more useful than Viduka based on NUFC form

Yep thats a fair comparison :thup:

I agree Pie we could do better if we want to progress, in more positions than right wing aswell.

No doubt. The creative positions are the ones where we are weakest though. They need to be exceptional enough to build a team around or ,as Bobby did, compliment what we have.