Brown to leave Man United?

NSG

He can mark and defend which sets him apart from all the other centre-halves at the club (including Taylor imo) apart from Faye, who has been a big miss imo.

He's different to the rest. Taylor drops off all the time, as do the other two. Watch him closely if you don't believe me. He's very ordinary. I take it the Ramage comment is a joke. Or is this just you moaning for the sake of it?

Faye has doen nothing to show he's any better than any pf the rest. For me, Taylor is the best CB we have, and the one with the greatest chance of coming good. The ones Fat Head has brought in make Ramage look like a genius.

Witness how much worse Roz looked against Blackburn and Sunderland the moment Faye came off as evidence of him being our best defender. We look a different proposition at the back when he plays. He's also been far better this season that Taylor has.

Faye has doen nothing to show he's any better than any pf the rest.

Absolute nonsense tbh. Faye's been colossal in the air. And i'm not even gonna say that that's an exaggeration because it really isn't. Home to Spurs and away to Sunderland in-particular. I still remember that one point in the Mackem game where he and Kenwyne Jones were challenging for a ball, both 'attacking' our goal, and he managed to divert the ball out of the box.

In what's a fairly poor shortlist i know, he's the best centre-back we've had since Woodgate.