Biased Commentators

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Alan Green. Complete cock.

why do 5 live feel the need to switch commentators during games?  I raised this question whilst in the car with my mother (who has very little understanding of football) and she said "could you talk for 90 minutes?"

to which my reply was "yes, especially when there's something happening to talk about.  Besides, Radio Newcastle, Metro/Magic, even TV commentators manage just fine".  I have really never understood why they keep alternating commentators during a game.  It fucking vexes me too!

I remember listening to the boro game last season ....i know it was on like smog fm and it don't get anymore biased than local radio but that old prick they have on century fm kept saying "Stewie" for Downing. Annoyed me a lot.

Andy Gray is just disgrace tbh, he treats a live game like it's "the Andy Gray" show, like we've tuned in just to hear what his deinitive opinion on absolutely everything. And the chap who said he favours the top 4 is right, i remember against Arsenal Oba was called offside at the end of the first half, the replay showed he was clearly on and he kept saying "Ah 50/50, 50/50. Bollocks to 50/50, look at the replay you fat little pervert!!! :thup:

I remember that. At first he dismissed Oba as being offside, after the replay showed he wasn't he was talking about "50/50"... no... no it isn't 50/50... fucking twat

I did say it was a rant. Rants aren't exactly level headed thought pieces.

When teams like Arsenal are passing the ball around the commentators will do a role call of names of who the ball goes to. When other less 'glamour' teams do that they sit in silence.

Seriously though, just wait until the Stoke v Newcastle game.

Edit - Fanzone is even worse but you expect them to be biased.

Apparently you used to be able to turn the commentators off on Sky but not anymore.

You can, press mute.