Wigan (a) - Pre-Match Thread

Optimistic Nut

Guest Knightrider

I predict if we lose today Big Sam got the starting lineup all wrong and if we win, that he should stick with it for the next game. And if we lose that one... repeat to fade!

I predict if we lose today Big Sam got the starting lineup all wrong and if we win, that he should stick with it for the next game. And if we lose that one... repeat to fade!

Well yeah.

Because, if we win - the line-up will have been good.

If we lose - the line-up will have been bad.

How can we tell at this point? ???

even if we lose i wouldnt blame the line up... butt is renouned for going missing in away games, barton did nowt to impress last couple of games ... alan smith i think is a good leader and will get stuck in, out of him and barton id chose him... he's still obviously protecting enrique, and he's giving emre a chance finally... and i think taylor deserves a chance and faye is out best CB we have

martins cant play in a 4 3 3 on the right ... i would sub viduka for martins later on if we need to stretch it

this is the best line up i think he could play win, lose, or draw

Guest Knightrider

Btw I doubt these changes are significant, after all it is the festive season where you have to make changes due to tiredness etc.

Btw I doubt these changes are significant, after all it is the festive season where you have to make changes due to tiredness etc.

Or for being utterly dreadful in Cacapa and Rozenhal's case.

At least Sam has the bollocks to drop his back two that completely cost us against Derby.