Yes or No?

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Remember the Arsenal game? Stop hiding from the reality, why dont you remind yourself of todays game, both Derby games, the mackem game, the Boro game, the Liverpool game, the Portsmouth game, the Fulham game, the Reading game.

f****** jesus wept tbh

Im not being negative, im not being thick as pig s*** either, what we are seeing is NOT GOOD ENOUGH

like ive said, delusions of grandeur. did you really think we'd be flying high after the last 2 managers fucked us over so badly?

the bigger picture. have a look once in a while, eh?

What exactly is the bigger picture? Why are you so sure Sam will do well here? Has he managed a big club with huge expectations before? No he hasnt, i love how people like you hate people who are pissed off, then you start talking about this bigger picture. I am not happy about what is happening now, why? because the shit has hit the fan and we look terrible, you're not so bad because of your bigger picture, why? fuck knows because you have no idea how Sam might turn out.

Geez you think it was a bad thing to be upset when your team isnt doing well :rolleyes:

Guest WalkervilleMag

Is this good enough?

9th

Is he doing all he can with what he's got?

9th

Are you happy with the performance from the players?

9th

Are you happy with the formations & tactics?

9th

Are you happy with the results so far?

9th

Will he get it right given time?

progress from the last 2 managers is obvious.

Has the club progressed?

9th

Is our near future with the manager?

yes. 9th.

Have you felt proud at any time this season?

more so in 6 months than the last few years probably.

11th now, look at our remaining games

i'll remember the arsenal game and stay positive. you just stay negative.  :thup:

Yes we scraped a draw against them.  Few days later  Boro Beat them !!!    Remember the Arsenal game  FFS !!!!  :|

"scraped"? bollocks. outplayed them for large periods and could easily have won. still though, we didnt beat a world class team so sack the fat c***, eh?

Boro beat them just a few days later.  If we loose the next 3 games will you still be saying remember the Arsenal game ?    Wake up and smell the coffee m8.  We are in  shit creek with this bloke in charge. He has 1 plan .... Hoof the ball up front,  If it does not work, there is no back-up plan. 

Guest michaelfoster

Simple yes or no answers required. (Mine are all no for the record)

Is this good enough? no

Is he doing all he can with what he's got? no

Are you happy with the performance from the players? no

Are you happy with the formations & tactics? no

Are you happy with the results so far? no

Will he get it right given time? no

Has the club progressed? yes a bit

Is our near future with the manager? no

Have you felt proud at any time this season? no

Guest The Libertine

Remember the Arsenal game? Stop hiding from the reality, why dont you remind yourself of todays game, both Derby games, the mackem game, the Boro game, the Liverpool game, the Portsmouth game, the Fulham game, the Reading game.

f****** jesus wept tbh

Im not being negative, im not being thick as pig s*** either, what we are seeing is NOT GOOD ENOUGH

like ive said, delusions of grandeur. did you really think we'd be flying high after the last 2 managers f***** us over so badly?

The last manager didn't fuk us over, he did his best (which wasn't good enough), this manager is fuking us over with his stubbornness, Roeder only wanted what was best for the club (and did a grand job considering the injury list), can you say the same for SA?

Would love to see what Sa would produce with half the team out injured and having to play Ramage, Huntington & Edgar at the back for a period of time.

:iamatwat: so you can use that excuse but he couldnt at the time? interesting.

roder did fuck us over in numerous ways. when he left, we hadnt scored at home for 3 or 4 months. he hardly left us in tip top shape.

Is this good enough? No

Is he doing all he can with what he's got? No

Are you happy with the performance from the players? Rarely, so, no

Are you happy with the formations & tactics? No

Are you happy with the results so far? No

Will he get it right given time? I see little reason at the moment to believe he will but I'm prepared to give him time regardless

Has the club progressed? In some ways

Is our near future with the manager? I don't really think so any more

Have you felt proud at any time this season? Of the performances? Once or twice.

Is this good enough? No.

Is he doing all he can with what he's got? No.

Are you happy with the performance from the players? No.

Are you happy with the formations & tactics? No.

Are you happy with the results so far? No.

Will he get it right given time? No.

Has the club progressed? Yes.. by a point.

Is our near future with the manager? No.

Have you felt proud at any time this season? No.

Guest The Libertine

f****** jesus wept tbh

like ive said, delusions of grandeur. did you really think we'd be flying high after the last 2 managers f***** us over so badly?

What exactly is the bigger picture? Why are you so sure Sam will do well here? Has he managed a big club with huge expectations before? No he hasnt, i love how people like you hate people who are pissed off, then you start talking about this bigger picture. I am not happy about what is happening now, why? because the s*** has hit the fan and we look terrible, you're not so bad because of your bigger picture, why? f*** knows because you have no idea how Sam might turn out.

Geez you think it was a bad thing to be upset when your team isnt doing well :rolleyes:

the bigger picture is what he did at bolton didnt take 6 months. alex ferguson didnt have the best starts either. apart from a few notable examples, time = success. lets give him a season at least.

as for the rest, thats par for the course on here. when we win "we're the best teem in teh land!!!1" and when we lose, "the shits hit the fan, sack everyone"

f****** jesus wept tbh

The last manager didn't fuk us over, he did his best (which wasn't good enough), this manager is fuking us over with his stubbornness, Roeder only wanted what was best for the club (and did a grand job considering the injury list), can you say the same for SA?

Would love to see what Sa would produce with half the team out injured and having to play Ramage, Huntington & Edgar at the back for a period of time.

roder did fuck us over in numerous ways. when he left, we hadnt scored at home for 3 or 4 months. he hardly left us in tip top shape.

I don't particularly want to get into a previous vs now argument, simply because i can see both sides, but with that i can unfortunately see another side to this current situation, and its not pretty, and it doesn't look like its going to fix itself any time soon.

Guest The Libertine

Is this good enough?

9th

9th

9th

9th

9th

Has the club progressed?

9th

yes. 9th.

i'll remember the arsenal game and stay positive. you just stay negative.  :thup:

Yes we scraped a draw against them.  Few days later  Boro Beat them !!!    Remember the Arsenal game  FFS !!!!  :|

"scraped"? bollocks. outplayed them for large periods and could easily have won. still though, we didnt beat a world class team so sack the fat c***, eh?

Boro beat them just a few days later.  If we loose the next 3 games will you still be saying remember the Arsenal game ?    Wake up and smell the coffee m8.  We are in  s*** creek with this bloke in charge. He has 1 plan .... Hoof the ball up front,  If it does not work, there is no back-up plan. 

what did you vote for as your predicted target at the start of the season?

Guest WalkervilleMag

f****** jesus wept tbh

What exactly is the bigger picture? Why are you so sure Sam will do well here? Has he managed a big club with huge expectations before? No he hasnt, i love how people like you hate people who are pissed off, then you start talking about this bigger picture. I am not happy about what is happening now, why? because the s*** has hit the fan and we look terrible, you're not so bad because of your bigger picture, why? f*** knows because you have no idea how Sam might turn out.

the bigger picture is what he did at bolton didnt take 6 months. alex ferguson didnt have the best starts either. apart from a few notable examples, time = success. lets give him a season at least.

as for the rest, thats par for the course on here. when we win "we're the best teem in teh land!!!1" and when we lose, "the shits hit the fan, sack everyone"

Fat Sam got Bolton into the top 6 once,  Did not win anything, and in the process, played some of the most painfully awful football since the days of Wimbledon.  His success was getting his players to kick lumps out of the opposition.    You really want 5 years of that ?

It does for some people, but for most of us simply want improvement after a terrible first half of the season. Yes people go on about how many points we have, but here is a bigger picture, look at the 2nd half of the season and think how many points we will have in May. Alot of people, including myself are not pissed of so much because of the results, but more because of the manner of the results, the tactics, selections and performances have been some of the worst we have seen in a long time which boils down to one man, Big Sam. I am willing to give him to the end of the season but if he doesnt even show signs of improvement i.e. if we are still playing as bad as we are now, i will want Sam out.

Guest The Libertine

f****** jesus wept tbh

roder did f*** us over in numerous ways. when he left, we hadnt scored at home for 3 or 4 months. he hardly left us in tip top shape.

I don't particularly want to get into a previous vs now argument, simply because i can see both sides, but with that i can unfortunately see another side to this current situation, and its not pretty, and it doesn't look like its going to fix itself any time soon.

look at it this way. we WONT be relegated. so whats the harm in giving him a season? is that really to much to ask for a new manager?

It does for some people, but for most of us we simply want improvement after a terrible first half of the season. Yes people go on about how many points we have, but here is a bigger picture, look at the 2nd half of the season and think how many points we will have in May. Alot of people, including myself are not pissed of so much because of the results, but more because of the manner of the results, the tactics, selections and performances have been some of the worst we have seen in a long time which boils down to one man, Big Sam. I am willing to give him to the end of the season but if he doesnt even show signs of improvement i.e. if we are still playing as bad as we are now, i will want Sam out.

In that lies the truth, and the only remedy to that problem is to sack the dumb fuker in charge fuking things up.

f****** jesus wept tbh

roder did f*** us over in numerous ways. when he left, we hadnt scored at home for 3 or 4 months. he hardly left us in tip top shape.

look at it this way. we WONT be relegated. so whats the harm in giving him a season? is that really to much to ask for a new manager?

No, I think it's a fair amount of time. There is a breaking point for every manager though, you can't just forever stick with someone because given time they <b>might</b> turn things around.

Guest WalkervilleMag

Is this good enough?

9th

9th

9th

9th

9th

Has the club progressed?

9th

yes. 9th.

Boro beat them just a few days later.  If we loose the next 3 games will you still be saying remember the Arsenal game ?    Wake up and smell the coffee m8.  We are in  s*** creek with this bloke in charge. He has 1 plan .... Hoof the ball up front,  If it does not work, there is no back-up plan. 

Top 7.  A manager, playing these players in there proper positions. playing FOOTBALL not kick and Hoof, would have us there no problems.

Guest The Libertine

f****** jesus wept tbh

Fat Sam got Bolton into the top 6 once,  Did not win anything, and in the process, played some of the most painfully awful football since the days of Wimbledon.  His success was getting his players to kick lumps out of the opposition.    You really want 5 years of that ?

how much did he spend? peanuts. if he can do that with bolton with minimal transfer fee's, why not give him a decent chance with a bigger budget?

Is this good enough?

9th

9th

9th

9th

9th

Has the club progressed?

9th

yes. 9th.

Top 7.  A manager, playing these players in there proper positions. playing FOOTBALL not kick and Hoof, would have us there no problems.

I reckon if he did play players in their position, and he did play 442 and get it down on the deck then we'd be close if not on 7th place.

Thats the fuking pain in the arse thing about this whole situation.

f****** jesus wept tbh

how much did he spend? peanuts. if he can do that with bolton with minimal transfer fee's, why not give him a decent chance with a bigger budget?

We are not Bolton, different pressures, different expectations, different cultures.

Guest The Libertine

It does for some people, but for most of us simply want improvement after a terrible first half of the season. Yes people go on about how many points we have, but here is a bigger picture, look at the 2nd half of the season and think how many points we will have in May. Alot of people, including myself are not pissed of so much because of the results, but more because of the manner of the results, the tactics, selections and performances have been some of the worst we have seen in a long time which boils down to one man, Big Sam. I am willing to give him to the end of the season but if he doesnt even show signs of improvement i.e. if we are still playing as bad as we are now, i will want Sam out.

fair enough on the last point. but its all if's and buts with this "look at the fixtures" stuff. villa scored 4 past chelsea today. who saw that coming?

Is this good enough?

Has the club progressed?

Need a poll really TT.