The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Parky

Allardyce has just dug his own grave, booked his own funeral and bought the coffin. This will no doubt lose the players, leaving him feel pretty lonely up there in the spotlight by himself.

Allardyce has just dug his own grave, booked his own funeral and bought the coffin. This will no doubt lose the players, leaving him feel pretty lonely up there in the spotlight by himself.

It reminds me of the end of the Souness era, all im waiting for now is SA to be slumped in his chair and not react when we concede a goal.

It reminds me of the end of the Souness era, all im waiting for now is SA to be slumped in his chair and not react when we concede a goal.

...it's also like the last scene in Scarface where Tony is sitting behind the big desk with a mountain of coke and his guards are getting killed outside by the Columbians...SA is taking one last big snort and mumbling things about those who have wronged him. :lol:

This will be the making or breaking of the big man. We can only wait..............

Even I am starting to worry for him..

I have backed him thus far, but I am starting to think Sam can't change.

I hope, for his sake, he takes a look in the mirror, fucks off all this statistics bullshit and plays the way we need to so the opposition will have to nullify us.

Sacking, more change is still a bad idea but Sam continues to shoot himself in the foot.

I hope, for his sake, he takes a look in the mirror, fucks off all this statistics bullshit and plays the way we need to so the opposition will have to nullify us.

Sacking, more change is still a bad idea but Sam continues to shoot himself in the foot.

I think a lot of people on here backed sam and many still do back him but week by week its getting harder and harder to see him lasting long in the job, why SA insists on playing players out of position and in a formation which doesnt suit our players is very worrying.

I think a lot of people on here backed sam and many still do back him but week by week its getting harder and harder to see him lasting long in the job, why SA insists on playing players out of position and in a formation which doesnt suit our players is very worrying.

Well said. I also get the impression that the players do not like him or his methods, and unless that changes quickly, Sam will be in trouble. I'm commited to backing him, but why's he making it so hard? There's something almost Sounessesque about his 'my way or the high way' approach so far. Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

Well said. I also get the impression that the players do not like him or his methods, and unless that changes quickly, Sam will be in trouble. I'm commited to backing him, but why's he making it so hard? There's something almost Sounessesque about his 'my way or the high way' approach so far. Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

It's not really that they don't like him, I think they don't really believe in his methods.

It's not really that they don't like him, I think they don't really believe in his methods.

QFT

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I used to think Allardyce had a semblance of intelligence until he was whinging about Capello not being English. Why don't you just shut your fat gob and show a bit of respect for a man who has ten times your ability in your given profession? Sam thinks he's 'the Don' but in reality he's a T.I.T.

I dont mind people having pop at eachother at all the likes of Sir Alex & Keane were never slow in rollocking in Man Utd player when it needed doing.

''Men at some time are masters of their fate"

Nice bit of shakesphere a little dry for me though :razz:

:razz:

This is Sam's Shakespeare moment.

4-3-3 or not 4-3-3: that is the question:

Whether 'tis nobler on the pitch to suffer

The long balls and set pieces of percentage football,

Or to pass the ball against a weak defence,

And by attacking beat them?

I dont mind people having pop at eachother at all the likes of Sir Alex & Keane were never slow in rollocking in Man Utd player when it needed doing.

:clap:

:clap:

:smitten: