Right club, right job, right time for the club, right manager. But...

Guest Knightrider

There's an interview with Sir Bob on bbc football page saying he thinks sam will turn it around but only if he gets the team to play carpet football and stops with the hoofing to the front man. He puts it politely but you can tell he thinks Sam needs to buck his ideas up.  A very good little interview.

Why oh why did we fucking sack this man.  :weep:

There's an interview with Sir Bob on bbc football page saying he thinks sam will turn it around but only if he gets the team to play carpet football and stops with the hoofing to the front man. He puts it politely but you can tell he thinks Sam needs to buck his ideas up.  A very good little interview.

Marcotti and Claridge on Five Live tonight reckoned it was a load of bollocks, and basically you get what you see with Allardyce. 'Like going into a sushi restaurant and asking for Yorkshire pudding' was how they put it.

Beginning to agree with them.

Marcotti and Claridge on Five Live tonight reckoned it was a load of bollocks, and basically you get what you see with Allardyce. 'Like going into a sushi restaurant and asking for Yorkshire pudding' was how they put it.

What was bollocks?  Also what's 'you get what you see' supposed to mean?  Could you go into more detail on this please.

What was bollocks?  Also what's 'you get what you see' supposed to mean?  Could you go into more detail on this please.

A load of bollocks trying to get Allardyce to change his style of play. You get tough tackling long ball with Allardyce, as seen at Bolton for many years, and you'll not get anything else.

But at Bolton when defending their style of play, Allardyce would say that he would play a different way if he was at another club.  That's what I expected but it does not seem as if he is able to.

Bet Allardyce is hugely irritated by Bobby's comments.

Why oh why did we f****** sack this man.  :weep:

If only Sam had thought of that...

Guest Brewcastle

Why oh why did we f****** sack this man.  :weep:

If only Sam had thought of that...

:smug:

Totally disagree with this 'He's one match away from' thing.

I tend to the incremental nature of it; that is one bad performance after another bad performance and so on on BUT we were canny in the first half last night.

I wasn't and am still not convinced but he's got my support.

I don't mean he has one game literally, I mean if we get knocked out of the FA Cup, that'll be him gone whether it's after that or in May, there will be no turning back for him from that point on. I honestly believe his only way out of this would be to win the FA Cup. That's the only thing he could give the new owner, Chairman and fans as a peace offering to bide himself the time he clearly craves and needs.

He has to do what the club hasn't managed in 50 odd year or be sacked?

deluded level of avariciousness.

Guest Express

I think the bad streak of results are making things look worse , if you take a step back it's not as bad as a lot of people say. We are 11th.

We are 10 points off 6th position, we are 10 points off relegation. The season is just over half way through. It could go either way, we're at the crossroads.

If we can sign Brown and / or maybe Ben-Haim, tighten up the back line with some EPL experience, hopefully Owen can have an injury-free run, things will start looking up.

Guest Bolton Zulu

But at Bolton when defending their style of play, Allardyce would say that he would play a different way if he was at another club. 

Sorry mate, I think you just made that up.  :nope: