Well, it's nearly 10 AM...

Guest Alan Shearer 9

If you have followed the betting trends and paper talk it is clear that no-one has a bloody clue as to what is going on!!

There have been three dead certainties already and other contenders' odds have drastically shortened or indeed lengthened depending on what SSN or the papers have just reported.

Let's get this clear, no-one except Ashley and Mort know what they are going to do and everything else is nothing more than opinion and speculation.

Maybe. My point really is SKy have been running these stories and nothing has come of them. The club NEVER came out and said we were after an English manager, the club NEVER came out and said we were after Redknapp, and the club HAS NOT made an approach for Redknapp as we approach 10.10am.

Is it not possible SKy was wrong? It is possible I'm wrong too but I just don't believe everything I read.

I thought SSN said they had been told from newcastle??

Have to say this morning, having thought about it going to sleep, if Ashley/Mort sacked Sam WITHOUT knowing who the replacement was then they're every bit as bad as almost everyone agreed Shepherd was.

To have said au revoir to one trigger-happy regime only to have replaced it with another would be.. well it would be par for the course, wouldn't it. :(

I'm back to praying it aint 'arry, that there's some dark horse outside everyones radar that's just waiting to be unveiled and surprise the crap out of everyone but mostly the arsey media machine.

Have to say this morning, having thought about it going to sleep, if Ashley/Mort sacked Sam WITHOUT knowing who the replacement was then they're every bit as bad as almost everyone agreed Shepherd was.

To have said au revoir to one trigger-happy regime only to have replaced it with another would be.. well it would be par for the course, wouldn't it. :(

I'm back to praying it aint 'arry, that there's some dark horse outside everyones radar that's just waiting to be unveiled and surprise the crap out of everyone but mostly the arsey media machine.

Sad but true.

'If' though.

Guest elbee909

Maybe. My point really is SKy have been running these stories and nothing has come of them. The club NEVER came out and said we were after an English manager, the club NEVER came out and said we were after Redknapp, and the club HAS NOT made an approach for Redknapp as we approach 10.10am.

Is it not possible SKy was wrong? It is possible I'm wrong too but I just don't believe everything I read.

I thought SSN said they had been told from newcastle??

Did they use the word 'sources', with nothing to corroborate anything?  They'll listen to whoever they want to validate their story.

It said on the radio yesterday that Martin Jol had been seen walking into St James's Park.  I couldn't help myself but, to laugh out loud in my car.

What?  Just wandered in from the street?

Anyone who the club is going to talk to will be met in secret locations so as to avoid speculation, once appointed the club will make a statement!  Everyone is entitled to think what they want and have opinions on who it is going to be but, only 2 people really know!

Guest Ridzuan

It said on the radio yesterday that Martin Jol had been seen walking into St James's Park.  I couldn't help myself but, to laugh out loud in my car.

What?  Just wandered in from the street?

Anyone who the club is going to talk to will be met in secret locations so as to avoid speculation, once appointed the club will make a statement!  Everyone is entitled to think what they want and have opinions on who it is going to be but, only 2 people really know!

Jol probably try to went in for an unannounced interview only to find out Ashley is in Hong Kong and Mort is obviously not interested in talking to him at all.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

The funniest speculation so far was Robbie Earle on the Carling Cup highlights programme. Basically along the lines of "Shearer hasn't got the experience, Redknapp hasn't got the support.... wait! Maybe Redknapp AND Shearer!"

What a fucking cretin :lol:

12pm press conference

Is that official, or just forums specualtion??

its true Rednapp press conference at pompey at 12pm

there fans said he did the same thing when he left for southampton

Oh f***!

I thought it was a NUFC conference though, not a Portsmouth one?