Keep Pearson and Round in charge..

Parky

How the hell do I know if it would work? :laugh:

I'm not sure Robson could manage it though, and Keegan coming back on an interim basis isn't exactly other-worldly, but I can't see it.

Things have got a lot more interesting since yesterday though, when most were convinced everything was done and dusted.

I don't discount the interim thing entirely, especially when we're not talking Pearson and Round.

I think relegation would become a real possibility with them in charge so it's not an option as far as I'm concerned.

Please turn the opera off. lol

Funny though...

Can I turn the opera back on yet? ;)

Yeah cause losing away to the champions with half the team missing really is an indicator.

But maybe call the string section in for practice.  :D

Guest Toon Barmy

PEARSON will get us relegated.

He's out of his depth, and judging by his comments he's angry at the situation and would be happy to blame the owner for our steady demise since sacking Sam.

He said: "I've done this before and I would like to say I don't enjoy it and wouldn't choose it.

"The removal of the manager has different implications. We've had very little stability and I for one am disappointed that's the case. We were working in a regime where we hoped to see out a difficult spell and come out the other side.

"There have been a lot of very important foundations laid at this club in six to eight months and so in that sense it's difficult. Someone else coming in will have different ideas and do things differently. At some point the club has to have a spell of stability. My feelings on my future are basically irrelevant. I know it sounds blunt but I'm not even thinking about that right now. It's about getting through this next period." "

Let them spend the £100M?

:kasper:

What £100M?

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=48562.0

The 100m would be for the new manger clearly.

It's clear they haven't thought this through....Just an idea it might be better to do it properly like a proper club in the summer. I'm asking for water to be turned to wine.

Just a thought.

So is that some sort of cryptic Parky speak to indicate that you're expecting the Second Coming? Return of the Messiah - Keegan? Shearer? Or perhaps the Big J C himself? About the only one big enough to lead us to victory...

I don't really rate John Collins tbh.