In absolute awe of Cristiano Ronaldo

Delima

When was the last time he went missing in a big game by the way?

To be honest the only impact I can remember him having on a major game (including matches against the top four/ champions league knockouts) was scoring a two yard tap in against Arsenal last year...

Also created the other Man U goal in that game.

Last season he created Man Us winner at Anfield.

Created the goal the only time Man U beat Mourinho's Chelsea.

Scored twice at Highbury in a 4-2 win.

Got MOTM in the FA Cup Final lost against Arsenal.

MOTM the game in which Man U broke Arsenals long run

Got MOTM in his first game against Liverpool since going to England from Sporting.

The Roma games.

The problem is if he plays very well but doesnt create or score goals (such as games against the English) people remember it as him playing badly, and if he does score and assist such as at Emirates this season people say he had a poor game apart from that.

Incidently, regarding Kaka, of the 10 goals that he scored last season in the Champions League, there were 4 penalties, there was a deflected goal off the defender Zetka when Milan beat Anderlecht 1-0 away (a Lampard goal if you like) and a hattrick against them at home.

He was anonymous against Bayern and equally anonymous against Liverpool while the Argentina Mascherano was on the pitch. His only worthwhile contributions were against Celtic and a Man U defence missing their back four. I'd suggest Ronaldo could've made similar contributions agaisnt Milan had their defence been without Oddo, Nesta, Maldini et al.

Of the 8 league goals that Kaka scored, 4 were from the penalty spot again and 3 more were against relegated sides Ascoli and Messina. Milan managed just 7 wins in their 19 away games.

18 goals - 8 penalties, 8 goals against Anderlecht / Ascoli/ Messina/ Celtic. Food for thought maybe?

Absolutely spot on.

Said this for a long time. Kaka is overrated, and only looks good because of the likes of Pirlo, Seedorf and Gattusso. One gets it, finds one of the other two, who in turn gives it him on a f****** plate. Repeat.

Come on mate, all good players play better in good teams. You may be right bouth Gatusso, Seedorf and Pirlo but Ronaldo equally benefits from playing with the likes of Tevez and Rooney coz their movement is top class which works well with his style of play.

To be honest the only impact I can remember him having on a major game (including matches against the top four/ champions league knockouts) was scoring a two yard tap in against Arsenal last year...

Got MOTM in his first game against Liverpool since going to England from Sporting.

The Roma games.

The problem is if he plays very well but doesnt create or score goals (such as games against the English) people remember it as him playing badly, and if he does score and assist such as at Emirates this season people say he had a poor game apart from that.

Incidently, regarding Kaka, of the 10 goals that he scored last season in the Champions League, there were 4 penalties, there was a deflected goal off the defender Zetka when Milan beat Anderlecht 1-0 away (a Lampard goal if you like) and a hattrick against them at home.

He was anonymous against Bayern and equally anonymous against Liverpool while the Argentina Mascherano was on the pitch. His only worthwhile contributions were against Celtic and a Man U defence missing their back four. I'd suggest Ronaldo could've made similar contributions agaisnt Milan had their defence been without Oddo, Nesta, Maldini et al.

Of the 8 league goals that Kaka scored, 4 were from the penalty spot again and 3 more were against relegated sides Ascoli and Messina. Milan managed just 7 wins in their 19 away games.

18 goals - 8 penalties, 8 goals against Anderlecht / Ascoli/ Messina/ Celtic. Food for thought maybe?

Absolutely spot on.

Said this for a long time. Kaka is overrated, and only looks good because of the likes of Pirlo, Seedorf and Gattusso. One gets it, finds one of the other two, who in turn gives it him on a fucking plate. Repeat.

The same Seedorf who is well renowned for his ability to find the opposition more than anyone on his own team? The same Gattusso who is a midfield destroyer and not in the same league techincally as Kaka and Pirlo?

The Roma games.

Absolutely spot on.

Said this for a long time. Kaka is overrated, and only looks good because of the likes of Pirlo, Seedorf and Gattusso. One gets it, finds one of the other two, who in turn gives it him on a f****** plate. Repeat.

The same Seedorf who is well renowned for his ability to find the opposition more than anyone on his own team? The same Gattusso who is a midfield destroyer and not in the same league techincally as Kaka and Pirlo?

Well, Gattusso would be the one who retrieves the ball and finds Pirlo, whose movement is so superb in midfield, that he's ALWAYS available for an easy pass. He in turn will find Seedorf wherever he may be (easy to spot as well). Seedorf has a great knack for that final ball through, and I refer you to Milan's first goal away at Man U as a prime exhibit A. All Kaka had to do was finish.

Obviously I'm not saying Kaka is gash here...he's a world class player. But for me, as an individual, he's nowhere near C Ronaldo.

The Roma games.

Absolutely spot on.

Well, Gattusso would be the one who retrieves the ball and finds Pirlo, whose movement is so superb in midfield, that he's ALWAYS available for an easy pass. He in turn will find Seedorf wherever he may be (easy to spot as well). Seedorf has a great knack for that final ball through, and I refer you to Milan's first goal away at Man U as a prime exhibit A. All Kaka had to do was finish.

Obviously I'm not saying Kaka is gash here...he's a world class player. But for me, as an individual, he's nowhere near C Ronaldo.

I think he has greater technique, ball control and finesse if you will, while Cristiano has greater physical attributes than Kaka.