In absolute awe of Cristiano Ronaldo

Delima

I am thinking, and thinking, and thinking. Perhaps I am stating the obvious, repeating the redundant, but ...

Cristiano Ronaldo is really phenomenal.

I think his first touch and technical ball control skills are overrated. This is not to say that his touch is not good. More often than not he uses his strength and his sheer speed, and not silky silky ball playing ala Hleb, Messi etc to beat a player. Critisism as this is, it only emphasises the next point I really want to make.

What an intelligent, intelligent player Ronaldo is. Top notch vision, top notch running, peerless positioning. He knows where to place himself, he just knows when to play the winger, when to play the striker. 22 goals already this season, and it is only beginning of January.

If he could maintain his performance this season, he really should be the player of the year worldwide. If he could maintain such performance for just a few years, he will be one of the very few elite footballers who change the landscape of football. Makelele changed the landscape of English football with the "Makelele role". C Ronaldo may as well leave a lasting football legacy wiht his "goal scoring winger" role.

Every coach worth his salt should tape his movement and coach his wingers to position himself like how Ronaldo would.

Credit also to Ferguson and Queroz for bringing and coaching the best out of Ronaldo.

Shame that he played today.

Guest neesy111

ronaldo will never be considered a great in this country

because he is the biggest cheat that has ever played the game in this country

Fuck off, honestly. I couldn't give a fucking shit - i have little respect for the man and he scored a hattrick and pissed on us today. If you want to embrace that, you go girl, otherwise, naff off. Honest to God.

Kenny Miller's notched a couple against us this season n'all. What a top centre-forward he is. Let's all make a song about him. Infact no not a song, that's not enough, let's write a play. All about Kenny Miller. That'd be mint, wouldn't it?

*breathe*

One of the best players in the world. To say otherwise is childish and reeks of sour grapes.

By the by, i did say in the match thread at half time that he was the best player in the world. Just incase that was directed at me - not saying it was - just incase. ;)

Fuck off, honestly. I couldn't give a fucking shit - i have little respect for the man and he scored a hattrick and pissed on us today. If you want to embrace that, you go girl, otherwise, naff off. Honest to God.

Kenny Miller's notched a couple against us this season n'all. What a top centre-forward he is. Let's all make a song about him. Infact no not a song, that's not enough, let's write a play. All about Kenny Miller. That'd be mint, wouldn't it?

*breathe*

Pffffffffff...... Kids............ :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest ObaStar

I fucking hate that portugese cunt, i cannot believe after he fucking cheats and crys like a fucking pussy there are people on here who are praising him.

f*** off, honestly. I couldn't give a f****** s*** - i have little respect for the man and he scored a hattrick and pissed on us today. If you want to embrace that, you go girl, otherwise, naff off. Honest to God.

*breathe*

What the fuck? Sounds much funnier in a camp voice though!

I f****** hate that portugese c***, i cannot believe after he f****** cheats and crys like a f****** pussy there are people on here who are praising him.

You can't see how world class players can be praised even if they're unpopular? Jesus wept, are you 12?

Guest ObaStar

its the fact that he cheats and dives which makes me believe u shudnt praise him. look at him he trips over his own feet, sits on the ground crying and holding his leg like its broken. If the ref doesn't blow the whistle he just gets up and runs off perfectly fine. he is such a cunt

Guest toonarmy1810

Cheating cunt for the first goal! And still a fukin gay portuguese wanker in my eyes!! Will never be a great player cos he cheats and dives about all the bastard time.,. tosser!!!  Ohh and he plays for manure,., CUNTS

This thread reminds me of the scene in Mike Bassett England Manager. Following their 4-0 defeat to Mexico, the assistant boss makes all the players talk about how amazing them Mexicans were, and Ricky Tomlinson goes absolutely mental.

Guest The Libertine

if he keeps up this form (or near enough this form) for the next 10 years or so, will he be considered to be as great as pele, maradona etc?