In absolute awe of Cristiano Ronaldo

Delima

To be honest Enrique made him look a fool a couple of times until he switched sides so he could pick on the easy option (Carr).  He took his second goal very well though, but overall he's a cheating nancy boy who's skill on the ball is massively overated (excellent finisher and very dynamic player though).

Guest Knightrider

When you're Man Utd, every game is a big game. He is simply the best player in the world at the moment based on form and his attacking game. A joy to have in our league even though he's a big tart.

Guest sombrero

22 goals for a winger by January. That is f*cking outrageous. Best player in the world.

too true, and more than any newcastle striker has had in recent years!

22 goals for a winger by January. That is f*cking outrageous. Best player in the world.

Not to diminish his goalscoring record because it is superb, but he is not by any sense of the word a "winger".

Not to diminish his goalscoring record because it is superb, but he is not by any sense of the word a "winger".

Doesn't play up front though. Plays on the wing, but comes inside a lot. He's a winger.

Guest sombrero

aye he's a shotgun thats what he is, best player of the world imo and not enough recognition, but i absolutely love how newcastle today were wearing the penalty armor, worked like a charm although not all the calls for penalty were within reason

Guest STaylor87

I f****** hate that portugese c***, i cannot believe after he f****** cheats and crys like a f****** pussy there are people on here who are praising him.

Yup. Couldn't agree more, tbh.

He lies, he cheats, he steals, he dives, he cries...

But he's easily the closest f****** thing we're going to get to Maradona or Pele in our generation.

I can't hate someone that good, simply because they are that good.

Lionel Messi says hello.  O0

But he's easily the closest f****** thing we're going to get to Maradona or Pele in our generation.

And so does, to sound like a broken record, one Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite.

And so does, to sound like a broken record, one Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite.

You had to google that, didn't you? :razz:

Goes missing in big games

/2J

Agreed btw, class.

He does though, that's truth.

Not denying he's a class act though, 3rd best player in the world in my eyes, still behind Messi and Kaka.

I still don't know how you rate him as the best you've seen in your time watching football though.  :yikes:

He's not.

I'm not being funny, I know I say it quite often, but he does need to put in decent shifts when those big games are tight, to make the difference consistently between a loss and a defeat for his team, if he wants to go down as an all time great.

It's frightening what he could achieve though.

Will not be the best and get legendary status till he cuts down the cheating in his game (maybe not completely but to a large extend). He practically fucking dives in every single game and the frustrating thing is that he does not need to do that. Even the man Utd fans have stopped defending him on the diving bit (most fans because they are by nature blinkered and bias would defend their players against allegations of diving and cheating). He cheats not because of an insane passion to win (which is positive), but because falling over is second nature to him. He has been thought to play that way and has learned that it reaps dividends.

To be a legend in my eyes, you need to be absolutely top class in terms of winning games for your team (goals, assist, reading of the game for defenders, saving the impossible for keepers) and be representative of the values of fair play. So far Christiano has only perfected half of that equation. And before anyone mentions Maradona, yes I think he is an absolute top notch footballer, probably the best I've seen with my eyes, but not a legend in my book. 

Guest jda3000

What a cheat!

Why was he grabbing his leg in pain when he won the free kick he scored from?

No one touched his leg

fucking cheat

should have his bollocks nailed to the top of old trafford

Guest sittingontheball

Some of his antics leave a bad taste, but he's absolute class. He's way better than anyone other wide player.