Two bald men fighting over a comb?

Guest trotter58

Guest trotter58

Newcastle v Bolton. The inept v the incompetent. My prediction? Can we just give you the 3 points now and save ourselves a trip up there?

I'm bringing my dad up for the match this weekend, he hasn't been to a game for a few years, he's just had the worst year of his life, lost both his parents and split with his missus and i'm taking him to this... I think this match might actually be more painful...

I just don't think there is an easy 3 points out there for us right now.

That's because you haven't played us yet.

Interesting gambit with the self-deprecation, mate - but if you beat us/draw with us, you'll be a despised man for getting the board's hopes up, Trotter! ;)

Guest RodrigoPalacio

got 2-2 all over it tbh

Which of your players are you expecting to score two own goals?

Your right.  Peter Ramage hasn't fully recovered from his ligament damage yet.

Guest trotter58

Interesting gambit with the self-deprecation, mate - but if you beat us/draw with us, you'll be a despised man for getting the board's hopes up, Trotter! ;)

Not self-depreciation, just realism i'm afraid. We have a goalkeeper who makes Paul Robinson look competent, a comical defence, a midfield that can't string two passes together and a striker who scores every solar eclipse.

Not self-depreciation, just realism i'm afraid. We have a goalkeeper who makes Paul Robinson look competent, a comical defence, a midfield that can't string two passes together and a striker who scores every solar eclipse.

But you beat Derby... something we couldn't achieve!

Guest trotter58

...oh and 'Ginger Mourinho' leaping up and down on the sidelines as we sink slowly into the Championship.

Should have given Anelka a tighter contract or made him stay till summer. Madness letting him go now with PL survival at stake. Oh wait...

Guest trotter58

Should have given Anelka a tighter contract or made him stay till summer. Madness letting him go now with PL survival at stake. Oh wait...

Even Anelka couldn't have out-scored the opposition single-handedly in every game.

Even Anelka couldn't have out-scored the opposition single-handedly in every game.

He will go down as one of the best players you lot ever had on your books.

That's the same keeper who some people on here want to buy to replace Given :D

Guest unrealterrorist

That's the same keeper who some people on here want to buy to replace Given :D

I'd swap him for Given any day.

well duh!!!