hang shepherd in public

Guest redmayne

I've watched the goings at SJP since the 50's

I have to say that FFS was the second best (which doesn't mean to say I liked him) CEO we ever had - Hall pre-plc was obviously the best

- which doesn't say much for teh rest of course

Jury is still out on Ashleigh - he might sell us the yanks in 2 months time.............

Like Dougie Hall.

I thought you'd been away so long you'd hung yourself after I discovered the absurd comment highlighted in my signature

What's the sig say, then? "I am a boring, self-important twerp who's unhealthily obsessed with Ozzie even though he hasn't been on here much for the last couple of months"?  :idiot2:

no it says that Ozzie Mandiarse attempts to portray that he is a good knowledgeable supporter of the football club who actually thought a player called Stephen Spence played for Newcastle only 10 years ago and laid on a hat trick for Alan Shearer

Shame is, Oz mate, is if you hadn't deliberately set about attempting to wind up people like me, who know about the club, we would never have noticed you.

I think my suggestion for your sig was better, as that post demonstrates perfectly.

my original suspicion that you were nothing other than a mackem WUM was quite good though, and bit too close for comfort I'd wager ?

No, it was complete idiocy. Obviously, from my perspective -- someone born, bred and schooled within a mile or two of SJP who went to his first game 40 years ago -- your fatuous conviction that I'm a mackem just shows you to be what we normal folk term a total fucking moron.

Lads man. For once, can we not just let this one go?

How many times? How many threads?

Its the eternal battle, like gravity and dark mater pulling on each other.  A cosmic tug of war!

I'm laughing at all this - amid all the hype about KK returning, I think you will find that Mr Shepherd has not heard the last from Newcastle United....just keep watching..!!!

Or from the Old Bill. Allegedly.

I have to say that FFS was the second best (which doesn't mean to say I liked him) CEO we ever had - Hall pre-plc was obviously the best

Jury is still out on Ashleigh - he might sell us the yanks in 2 months time.............

at least somebody has a perspective ....... not that anybody will take any notice, instead carry on blaming Shepherd for bringing to an end decades of glory and trophies  mackems.gif

Guest elbee909

at least somebody has a perspective ....... not that anybody will take any notice, instead carry on blaming Shepherd for bringing to an end decades of glory and trophies  mackems.gif

Which everybody's done, haven't they.

The Fat Bastard contrived to pull the plug on one of Souness's better transfer targets, Anelka for £8m, then somehow splurged £10m on Luque instead.

Someone must have made a few quid out of that one...

What's Fat Fred's son doing these days anyway?

The Fat Bastard contrived to pull the plug on one of Souness's better transfer targets, Anelka for £8m, then somehow splurged £10m on Luque instead.

Someone must have made a few quid out of that one...

What's Fat Fred's son doing these days anyway?

as has been recently explained, with quotes, the fat bastard backed his manager to buy the player he wanted most of all

Owen.

Along with backing him to sell 2 of our best players who bruised his ego, which quite a lot of people supported.

Good job we don't lose our best players anymore for reasons of career ambition instead eh, just like we did during those glorious years between 1960 and 1992.

Don't suppose you will understand, its been said enough, and if you don't get it by now you never will