Who should we keep? Who should be hoyed oot?

Keefaz

When we eventually crawl over the finishing line this season, who should we be looking to replace in the transfer market? How many of Big Sam's signings would you hold on to?

(Assuming we've not been relegated, like, and have to bring Robbie Elliot and Steve Watson back)

Out

Milner Butt Smith Zoggy Ameobi Rozza Barton Ramage Carr Cacapa Geremi

In

Anyone better than that lot please

You serious about getting rid of Zog and Milner??????????????

You fool.

Zog will be one of the best midfielders in the country one day... im convinced.

Then you're the fool if you think that

He's done nothing neither has Milner, they lack any real quality to hurt teams! So why keep them if there not doing the business?

Not once this season even against so called shite teams have they dominated the opposition!

Get rid!

Out

Milner Butt Smith Ameobi Rozza Barton Ramage Carr Cacapa Geremi Owen Martins Emre Duff Viduka

Possibly, poss-ibly a touch unrealistic there. I'm not sure even the legend that is Dennis Wise could hope to replace 15 players.

Out

In

You fool.

He's done nothing neither has Milner, they lack any real quality to hurt teams! So why keep them if there not doing the business?

Not once this season even against so called s**** teams have they dominated the opposition!

Get rid!

Bollocks! Do you actually watch the games?

I agree Milner underachieves, but not Zog.

Zog has dominated teams on a regular basis this season (even when played at LB) and in my opinion is possibly our best/most dangerous player.

Ok name which matches?

Wait to see what they can do for Keegan against teams that aren't Bolton or Arsenal.

Be a man! Rozehnal: in or out?

In. Good backup. Not everyone can be an outstanding first teamer.

I'll make it easy for you. Cacapa: in or out?

Not once this season even against so called s**** teams have they dominated the opposition!

Get rid!

Are you for real ?

Wait to see what they can do for Keegan against teams that aren't Bolton or Arsenal.

In.

Out, out and a million times out!

This guy is a donkey and every time I've seen us this season he has cost us at least a goal!

Get rid!

Are you for real ?

Yep he's not good enough! Gives away the ball too much his delivery is crap  If he's as good as half of you people think he is then why has no approches been made by any team?

Because he lacks any real consistent quality

Out

In

You fool.

Get rid!

Zog has dominated teams on a regular basis this season (even when played at LB) and in my opinion is possibly our best/most dangerous player.

Ok name which matches?

Boro away

West Ham home

Man City home (first half in particular)

Derby home

Tottenham home

Stoke home

just off the top of my head.

Certainly did ok but didn't dominate them

Answer me this, would you take any Arsenal youngster over him? I know I would

Guest RodrigoPalacio

Out: Harper, Ramage, Rozehnal, Carr, Cacapa, Barton, Smith, Geremi, Ameobi, Martins.

In: A world class goalkeeper, a centre half, a creative centre midfielder, a  top right winger and a goalscoring centre forward.

Out

In

You fool.

Get rid!

Ok name which matches?

Boro away

West Ham home

Man City home (first half in particular)

Derby home

Tottenham home

Stoke home

just off the top of my head.

Certainly did ok but didn't dominate them

Answer me this, would you take any Arsenal youngster over him? I know I would

He's the most consistently dangerous player in our team. Why get rid of him? Maybe get other players in aswell and nurture his talent... but to get rid of him is brainless stupidity.

I'm sorry mate, but you're talking crap. This lad would flourish if he was in a top team, and we should under no circumstance let him go.

We'll see!

This summer should surely bring about the end of Stephen Carr and Shola Ameobi first and foremost.

Replace them with a right-back and a striker, get in a left-back to replace the already departed Babayaro, all of the replacements would ideally be quality first-team players and already we'd see a potentially big difference in the quality of our first eleven.

Beyond that it's a tough call, without just picking players I'm not keen on Geremi would probably be next on my list to get rid of, if he was replaced with a quality right-winger. I suppose Emre might go the distance as well, if he doesn't do something pretty special before now and the end of the season, he'll need replacing as well with quality if possible.

So get rid of Carr, Geremi and Ameobi with no tears shed, would be a bit disappointed to lose Emre, but I'm sure that'd be appeased if all of these were replaced with players of high quality. I'm talking players like Chimbonda, SWP, etc. who would be immediate first-team players.

If that was the case, then I think I'd be relatively happy with what we have.

:lol: You're a moron mate, plain and simple.

Get rid:

Carr

Ramage

Ameobi

Smith

Christ, aye. Peter Damage should go without saying.