Fabio Zamblera

Syrette

Guest Antec

He's fucking awful apparently.

I've heard Shola's taken him under his wing. He probably won't  get any better but he's guaranteed to blag a new contract when it looks like he's on his way out

Guest Recoba

Probably wrong thread but what about Adjei?  He was signed about the sane time and has made the same impact.

Probably wrong thread but what about Adjei?  He was signed about the sane time and has made the same impact.

He's still here. Prick was hitting on my ex lass in tup-tup a couple of weeks ago. He started texting her asking her to come over his and shit, which she blanked  :snod:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Injuries galore.

Guest MrSundlofer

Probably wrong thread but what about Adjei?  He was signed about the same time and has made the same impact.

Adjei i still here. He has had problems with injured but will be ready for next season.

Zamblera is also still here but not good enough to get a place in the reserve team. Italy next?

...And Zamblera arrived at the same time as Söderberg to the club.

JS is the forever alone guy atm.

http://www.raconteurblog.net/wp-content/Forever-Alone.png

That was what she told you

She went back to mine  :coolsmiley:

JS is the forever alone guy atm.

http://www.raconteurblog.net/wp-content/Forever-Alone.png

That was what she told you

She went back to mine  :coolsmiley:

And called you his name?

He's still here. Prick was hitting on my ex lass in tup-tup a couple of weeks ago. He started texting her asking her to come over his and s***, which she blanked  :snod:

I really wonder how he got her number....

He's still here. Prick was hitting on my ex lass in tup-tup a couple of weeks ago. He started texting her asking her to come over his and s***, which she blanked  :snod:

I really wonder how he got her number....

What have I started  :frantic: :frantic:  :mackems:

She's swedish, her friends were over from sweden also, they got talking because they heard them over speak. They (Adjei and Soderberg) both said there werent many swedes in Newcastle and got talking to the rest of the lasses. That's when he asked them all to come over his house for a 'party' and shit. Oddly enough, I finished with her a couple of weeks ago and she's away back home now anyway, so thats that. She aint a lier :p Good times though  :thup:

• 3 months later...