Getting steadily worse

Guest Phil K

you don't get minus points but you piss away your goal difference and your confidence.

some people would try to have us believe that we shouldn't worry about shipping 13 goals in 3 away games cos we played alright in brief spells.

who gives a fuck about the rare chinks of light when you get humiliated every game......

A lot of you have got you brains in upside-down.

You reckon things are getting worse do you!?!

So us going toe-to-toe with Arsenal at the Emirates for a half and us out-playing Villa at Villa Park for a half were figments of my imagination were they? Or perhaps we've been playing like that all season maybe? Hmmmm....

...OF f****** COURSE NOT!!!

:lol: You lot are a joke, a f****** cruel joke that's being played on me for my sins in a previous life, Jesus, I must have been Hitler or something!!

Outplaying Villa??? Toe to toe with Arsenal?? A game lasts 90 MINUTES..I don't know about Hitler in a previous life, but Walter Mitty maybe, or perhaps Don Quixote....!

I think what is worrying me the most is that KK picked the wrong side and then didn't change it (substantially). Still believe he can get the right players in the summer but right now he needs to quickly realise that Faye is Kevin Kilcline and get him on the pitch.

I'll forgive him Carr today as he's had a decent couple of games but whilst Butt was OK in the first half he was missing in the second again - time up Nicky. Worried about his positive comments about Smith in the postmatch. I do think Owen is coming good but it needs to be with Martins/Viduka.

No pace, no movement, no strength - we're in the sheet without leaving those five on the bench.

A wise man would play for a draw against ManYoo and hope to catch them on the break.....over to you Kevin

We dont have the pace to catch em on the break unless Oba plays.

Just seen this statistic, dunno if it has been posted:

Since keeping a clean sheet in the FA Cup at Stoke, our last four away trips have seen us concede no less than sixteen goals - fifteen of those coming in the second half of games:

Manchester United: 49, 55, 70, 85, 88, 90mins.

Arsenal FAC: 51, 83, 89mins.

Arsenal: 40, 72, 80mins.

Aston Villa: 48, 51, 72, 90mins.

Speaks for itself really.

I did that predictor thing and being pessimistic got us 3 points above the drop on 35 points, but if we lose to Reading or the mackems its a totally different story, our goal difference is pretty bad too.

Hate being pessimistic but unless we get some good fortune i'm not confident we are going to get points in the crucial games. ie Fulham, Sunderland, Reading.