Arsenal

Gash

I hope Arsenal win it, I like them and I hate Man U, for a rake of reasons I won't bore you with.

BUT

One of the main ones is that Man U fans include a very large bunch of Glory Hunters and Arsenal don't seem to. Probably because the telly commentators have a wankfest every time they're on so the fools follow them like sheep. And every pundit says "United" (grrrrrr) will definitely win everything in the whole feckin world.  :crazy2:

Man U fans may be glory hunters, but Arsenal fans are mainly overpaid yuppie tosspots from North London. Can't wait for the day Wenger leaves and they crumble. I can't pinpoint it but I really abhorr Arsenal, I think it all began with Ian 'Sean is the best footballer in living memory' Wright.

I hope Arsenal win it, I like them and I hate Man U, for a rake of reasons I won't bore you with.

BUT

One of the main ones is that Man U fans include a very large bunch of Glory Hunters and Arsenal don't seem to. Probably because the telly commentators have a wankfest every time they're on so the fools follow them like sheep. And every pundit says "United" (grrrrrr) will definitely win everything in the whole feckin world.  :crazy2:

Yes, yes they do.

I hate Arsenal. Their club is a breeding ground for cheating, diving, waving fake yellow cards and all the practices that are wrong with the modern game.

Are you sure you don't mean ManU?  They are far worse at the "cheating, diving.." etc than Arsenal.

You sure about that?. Arse have Eboue, Flamini, fabregash and Van pervert whilst united have Ronaldo and Rooney occasionally.

Still think united will win the league.

And of course you're not biased ;)

Guest hodsgod

going win the league?

ARSENAL GOING WIN THE LEAGUE!

sligjtly drunk but go arn arsenal!

whos gonna win it?

You can tell the kids are off school!

I think Chelsea are definitely the best value at the moment. As you say, Drogba and Anelka aren't going to have many bad games and their midfield has incredible quality in depth. I can see them beating both Man Utd and Arsenal at Stamford Bridge and it going right down to the wire between all three.