The second half - what the hell is going wrong?

Dave

i'm in the "it's not fitness" group. it's more that anything we have,confidence,belief etc disappears when we concede.

totally agree. Coupled with the lack of a leader in the side that raises spirits etc the side seem to just never shrug off going a goal down.

not even a leader,we need more than someone who'll clap and shout,we need someone to spark something football wise.

i'm in the "it's not fitness" group. it's more that anything we have,confidence,belief etc disappears when we concede.

totally agree. Coupled with the lack of a leader in the side that raises spirits etc the side seem to just never shrug off going a goal down.

not even a leader,we need more than someone who'll clap and shout,we need someone to spark something football wise.

I will never see more of a classic example of that then Beckham did V greece and what gerrard does for liverpool time and time again. One player who takes the game by the scruff of the neck and makes it work. We just dont have a wonder player in our side bar zoggy and owen that could do that for us and unfortunately for us they do not do it consistant enough.

maybe it is the language barrier that holds our communication play behind, we have struggled for a while to break play up and to break defences down

Zoggy is a wonder player? You need to get back on this planet.

wonder in terms of

creating something on their own

something out of nothing

show flashes of amazing skill

rather than someone who is going to win world player of the year.

I will never see more of a classic example of that then Beckham did V greece and what gerrard does for liverpool time and time again. One player who takes the game by the scruff of the neck and makes it work. We just dont have a wonder player in our side bar zoggy and owen that could do that for us and unfortunately for us they do not do it consistant enough.

maybe it is the language barrier that holds our communication play behind, we have struggled for a while to break play up and to break defences down

Beye did that in the Birmingham game. From right back he was the player who pushed the ball up field. Won the corner and then stuck the ball in the goal. 

:smitten:

One of the few bright spots in a dreary season.