Discussion re possible Newcastle relegation on SSN now**finished now**

SAK

Being discussed now. Thomo and Nicholas reckons real possiblity.

edit: Whole load of bollix being spouted re Wise and new setup such as players being confused whos in charge. Its been made clear that Wise has no dealings with the first team.

Now their speculating that theres a problem with Viduka as he did n't have any involvement in the Villa match. What a load of crap.

edit: Whole load of bollix being spouted re Wise and new setup such as players being confused whos in charge. Its been made clear that Wise has no dealings with the first team.

Why does Wise come to our first team matches? Shouldn't he be watching lower league or reserve matches on a Saturday instead, looking for talent?

General interest in football. Isn't Wise' role administrative while Vetere does the scouting?

Why does Wise come to our first team matches? Shouldn't he be watching lower league or reserve matches on a Saturday instead, looking for talent?

Edit:My comments never posted when I hit the button, all irrelvant now any way.

Because he isn't a scout?

He's not a scout, people below him report to him, I gather.

What exactly is he then?  I've still never had seen it properly clarified any further than when I first heard his rather vauge title when it was reported as

It is not clear exactly what Wise's role will be under new Magpies boss Kevin Keegan, who admitted: "I just do not know enough about it."

It is thought transfers, scouting and youth development - but not first-team affairs - will be overseen by Wise.

What exactly is he then?  I've still never had it clarified any further than when I first heard his title when it was reported as

It is not clear exactly what Wise's role will be under new Magpies boss Kevin Keegan, who admitted: "I just do not know enough about it."

It is thought transfers, scouting and youth development - but not first-team affairs - will be overseen by Wise.

He's in charge of everything else that Keegan shouldn't be wasting his time on, he's setting up the scouting network rather than going out there and looking for players.