Hitzfeld "Betting Scam" - 2 years ago today... (NUFC.com)

Rich

Speaking about the vacant position of Newcastle manager, Chairman Freddy Shepherd said:

"There have been stories sweeping Tyneside about who I'm supposed to be meeting and where. It is highly organised and designed to make people a lot of money.

"There was even a 'leaked' full colour brochure doing the rounds in Newcastle which laid out Ottmar Hitzfeld's CV and his record as a manager.

"It's amazing the lengths people will go to start a rumour which means they can bet for or against a certain person getting the job.

"But I can state here and now that there has been no approach to Hitzfeld and there are no plans to approach him.

"I've said all along we will take our time over this appointment. We've rushed into things before and we've made mistakes, I admit that.

"That's not the case this time. Glenn Roeder is an excellent caretaker, a really safe pair of hands so we can afford to make sure we appoint the right man without the necessity of being hurried into it."

:lol:

The Hitzfeld article was a hoax by Peasepud. Peasepud has deceived many ordinary Newcastle fans including some of yourselves, pissing on their hopes and dreams.

In my eyes Peasepud is not even good enough to be considerd as Mackem scum.

Guess who?  :tool:

The Hitzfeld article was a hoax by Peasepud. Peasepud has deceived many ordinary Newcastle fans including some of yourselves, pissing on their hopes and dreams.

In my eyes Peasepud is not even good enough to be considerd as Mackem scum.

Guess who?  :tool:

I tried to stop him, I wanted to turn it on Peasepud but HTT being HTT just went for it.

We still don't knnow who made the phone calls.   :lol:

I got banned for a month for posting a minge. HTT banned himself for a month for starting a chain of events that lead to somebody receiving death threats, hmmmmm. :lol:

One posting a minge the other acting like a minge.   :lol:

I got banned for a month for posting a minge. HTT banned himself for a month for starting a chain of events that lead to somebody receiving death threats, hmmmmm. :lol:

One posting a minge the other acting like a minge.  :lol:

Did we ever find out btw what person from the "Inner Circle of N-O" was in on the hoax? As I forgot to ask Pud about it.

I'm not sure, I don't think it came out.

I've just been re-reading over the old thread on TT when it all came out. Fucking hell.  :lol:

I've just been re-reading over the old thread on TT when it all came out. f****** hell.  :lol:

I am not here to get sympathy, only to name and shame the perpetrator in his home patch.

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif