Hitzfeld "Betting Scam" - 2 years ago today... (NUFC.com)

Rich

A joke is only a joke if no-one else is damaged by it, or if it makes people laugh at the person who made the joke, and he doesnt care being laughed at.

Remember that kids.

Reading the babelfished German version of the "newspaper article" always cheers me up...

Aye all because Peter was too impatient to wait for you to come online and translate it for him...

It wouldn't have been as funny if not for the text being pure gibberish and people still falling for it.

Reading the babelfished German version of the "newspaper article" always cheers me up...

Aye all because Peter was too impatient to wait for you to come online and translate it for him...

It wouldn't have been as funny if not for the text being pure gibberish and people still falling for it.

The fake site was shit too :lol:

Didnt you even come into the thread and say 'it looks dodgy' and you were still ignored? Thats when i decided to get Nils to translate it at work.

"Vy are you translating football articles into Swiss-german?'

"erm, well, i'm not, you see theres this website..."

Gotta love Shepherd's projection. Immediately came to the conclusion that it was an attempt to con money out of people, simply because that's exactly what he would do.

Shepherd's mind: Someone has an interest in football that doesn't involve making money out of it - DOES NOT COMPUTE!