Performing Seals

Guest BooBoo

In three decades of following NUFC home and away one of the most sickening sights I've witnessed was after the semi final debacle in Cardiff.

An absolutely appaling performance and the f****** thick stupid c***s who like to proclaim themselves the wonderously brilliant 'toon army' are singing and clapping like the twats they are/were.

Little wonder were in the s**** state we are today when absolute s**** can raise applause.

Nothing boils my blood more than those who stopped behind to applaud 14th, probably the same ones who boo'd 5th.

I stayed to chant "Souness Out!"

No-one joined in like.  :-[

In three decades of following NUFC home and away one of the most sickening sights I've witnessed was after the semi final debacle in Cardiff.

An absolutely appaling performance and the f****** thick stupid c***s who like to proclaim themselves the wonderously brilliant 'toon army' are singing and clapping like the twats they are/were.

Little wonder were in the s**** state we are today when absolute s**** can raise applause.

you have the wrong idea ...that was a celebration of of support,as we done in 74 and 76. ("you've beat us on the pitch but you'll not beat us" type of thing)

"We are the loyalest, football supporters, the world has ever had"

...when we're winning.

Flay the players all you want to personally, but don't have a go at the fans who'll support the club through thick and thin just because you can't.

Honestly, my support over the last 20 years cannot be questioned and that obviously includes through thick and thin.

I saw us battle despite being 4-1 down at Derby in 1992 with 8 men. Despite a rotten result, the team played their hearts out.

Today was an abject surrender and to clap at the end as if we had something to appreciate was shameful. And people wonder why other fans take the piss.

"We are the loyalest, football supporters, the world has ever had"

...when we're winning.

Flay the players all you want to personally, but don't have a go at the fans who'll support the club through thick and thin just because you can't.

Honestly, my support over the last 20 years cannot be questioned and that obviously includes through thick and thin.

I saw us battle despite being 4-1 down at Derby in 1992 with 8 men. Despite a rotten result, the team played their hearts out.

Today was an abject surrender and to clap at the end as if we had something to appreciate was shameful. And people wonder why other fans take the piss.

got to admit i never clapped...a minute before the end i left,head bowed and abject

I would applaud a defeat if I saw the players give their all for the cause.

Something we haven't seen in many many years.

They just don't give a shit, why should we applaud their efforts? They haven't produced any 'effort' at all.

If your bairn is shit in the christmas play you still praise them to the hilt.  Positive reinforcement.  We'll support you evermore.  Our squad isn't shit, every one of them have done good things before (except Smith).  Their confidence is just rock bottom.  Booing isn't going to help that, so when people start, other calmer heads drown it out with applause.

Why the fuck would you want to come out and play for 50,000 people that are going to boo you if you lose to the champions?

Shameful?

You read the negative press about this club do you? Because on the whole it emphasises how we'll turn on a manager/player at the drop of a hat. Which is true in your case.

Time to hang up your cape Superfan.

;-)

Why the f*** would you want to come out and play for 50,000 people that are going to boo you if you lose to the champions?

If you showed some commitment, you wouldn't get booed. As if the manager of a business would praise an employee who was getting paid and all he was doing was lying around on an office chair all day doing nothing.

Play for the shirt and show some commitment and you will be applauded.

There was times today when Smith was just jogging up and down the pitch. Not chasing the ball, not trying to win it or anything. What kind of a CF is that? a f****** awful one that's for sure!

Why the f*** would you want to come out and play for 50,000 people that are going to boo you if you lose to the champions?

If you showed some commitment, you wouldn't get booed. As if the manager of a business would praise an employee who was getting paid and all he was doing was lying around on an office chair all day doing nothing.

There was times today when Smith was just jogging up and down the pitch. Not chasing the ball, not trying to win it or anything. What kind of a CF is that? a f****** awful one that's for sure!

The worst for me was Duffs clear shirking of a 50-50 ball after about 40 mins.

The commitment from the team as a whole was better than many games under the previous 3 managers.  I'm not going to boo the team because a few players were shit.

I think there's clear misunderstanding in this thread,. Nobody is saying boo the players, but i'm ceratinly not tolerating them being applauded after such drivel.

Jesus Christ. People actually stood and clapped at the end of one of the most pitiful showings of recent times. It does make you wonder whether a large proportion of fans at SJP have any idea about the game of football.

Please. These people. Just pass on your tickets to those with a clue and dont return.

:-[

Couldn't agree more.

Thats why Liverpool keep on winning trophies

They do not suffer incompetent sh1t like we frequently (all too often) DO

I think there's clear misunderstanding in this thread,. Nobody is saying boo the players, but i'm ceratinly not tolerating them being applauded after such drivel.

The applause was a reaction to the fucknuts that booed though.

One followed the other.

Jesus Christ. People actually stood and clapped at the end of one of the most pitiful showings of recent times. It does make you wonder whether a large proportion of fans at SJP have any idea about the game of football.

Please. These people. Just pass on your tickets to those with a clue and dont return.

Couldn't agree more.

We're all too keen to play the role of loveable losers.

Couldn't agree more.

You mean the same Liverpool fans that made a deafening roar before kick off on Tuesday night, despite being knocked out of the FA cup by Barnsley in the match before?

:rolleyes:

A million times more admirable than booing. No matter how s*** the preformance was.

Foriegner?

Windup?