Shepherd and his IDIOTIC choice Allardyce have DESTROYED NUFC

Guest Phil K

I think we're as bad as we have been since getting promoted but I wouldn't just blame the one manager, Souness and Roeder both contributed to what we're going through now.  At least Roeder was man enough to resign, oh wait.........................

calling NE5. calling NE5

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

Too moronic to make the connection ?

Fair enough.

"We played better under Allardyce"

I suddenly being to realize why we get shunted with SH!TE.

Haha...  one left last season!  We played better under Allardyce, tbh.  Actually, the best football we've played in the last couple years has been under Souness!  Haha....  awesome!  

That'll have been before he got rid of our two most likely match winners, Souness shafted us and we're still paying for it.

Guest Erich von Manstein

And what of Ashleys choice of bringing Keegan back?

Was he thinking tactical genius or was he thinking merchandise?

Makes you wonder.

David Moyes is the type of manager we should be aiming for. Sadly we're unable to attract a manager of his calibre to this club I feel.

Makes you wonder.

David Moyes is the type of manager we should be aiming for. Sadly we're unable to attract a manager of his calibre to this club I feel.

Theres plenty of young managers with ability who would jump through hoops to manage NUFC.

Sadly, we are of the mentality (90% of anyways) who want name managers

KK+ NUFC will not end on a high.  :thdn:

Well I can say with honesty I am on record as saying it was a mistake.

I didn't expect the DISASTER its been though.

some,like me would say the club started going backwards throughout his last season.

Some, like me would say we didn't, I think he'd have turned us around if given the support to bring the players in that he wanted, we'll never know.  Even Arsenal and Man U go through transitional periods under Wenger and Ferguson, why should we have been any different?

Guest LucaAltieri

Makes you wonder.

There's more money to be made out of avoiding relegation than signing a popular manager.  O0

Makes you wonder.

Oh ye because he can take Everton so much further.

Newcastle Utd whether people disagree or not is probably the 5th or 6th biggest job you can take in the Premiership.

We can offer the wages, fanbase, budgets to push for CL football every year.

What's stopping us?  the shower of shite on the pitch for starters.  get rid of them!

Makes you wonder.

FWIW  i dont think jose was a tactical genius in this country but he had more to spend than everyone else,give keeagn the same  and we'll not be thinking of relegation next season

some,like me would say the club started going backwards throughout his last season.

Some, like me would say we didn't, I think he'd have turned us around if given the support to bring the players in that he wanted, we'll never know.  Even Arsenal and Man U go through transitional periods under Wenger and Ferguson, why should we have been any different?

Bobby's failure was him being messed around by the those above him (Shepherd and the likes).

He still had a good team, but we needed to progress and invest further in the side. Instead of getting who he wanted, FS made a bid for Rooney then sacked Robson.

If the summer of 2004 hadn't of happened the way it did, Bobby would have turned it around.

i dont think jose was a tactical genius in this country but he had more to spend than everyone else,give keeagn the same  and we'll not be thinking of relegation next season

NEXT season ?

I'm dreading relegation THIS season

FWIW  i dont think jose was a tactical genius in this country but he had more to spend than everyone else,give keeagn the same  and we'll not be thinking of relegation next season

Exactly.

People seem to forget that Mourhino started off with almost a blank chequebook and bought who he wanted. When the Russian finally started to close the chequebook and deny Mourhino, things started to go wrong and eventually he left the club.

i equate the change in play and atmosphere to that of peyter reids seacond sunderland season of seventh....for all they finished in the same position many of their fans were calling for a change....they didnt and we all know what came next.

it's all subjective but i saw us going downwards from that time.....at that time i didnt know souness would take over mind.

Not Souness? not Roeder? we're in the same position as under those two and they had the job longer and spent more money. Why can't Keegan get the very same squad performing either if Allardyce is that bad?

Oh ye because he can take Everton so much further.

UEFA Cup.

Glenn Roeder got further than him tbh.

Will he take Everton to Champions League?  Everton are a midtable club, who will push for a UEFA spot every year.

Newcastle has the budgets, wage structure, definetly fanbase and greater ambition (believing Ashley/Mort) i dont personally believe Everton can match us.

They have a better squad yes, but not much else.