Rumours I've heard today

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider

Heard some rumours today from a good source. I won't say who he is, but he is connected to a former major shareholder of the club. Anyhoo;

* Ashley plans to invest more of his OWN money into the club on and off the field.

* KK will be handed significant funds in the summer.

* KK's backroom team isn't yet complete, KK has identified a few others he wants to bring in.

* KK isn't on the verge of quitting. After the season ends, he will actually sit down with the board and renegotiate his contract with an additional few years being mooted.

* Wise and Co's actual jobs are in negotiating contract terms (including wages) to present and would be new players as well as restructuring the academy from top to bottom and implementing a global scouting network with the future very much in mind and not the present, a future after KK.

Not saying it is all true, but I thought these worth sharing nonetheless.

Heard some rumours today from a good source. I won't say who he is, but he is connected to a former major shareholder of the club. Anyhoo;

* Ashley plans to invest more of his OWN money into the club on and off the field.

* KK's backroom team isn't yet complete, KK has identified a few others he wants to bring in.

* KK isn't on the verge of quitting. After the season ends, he will actually sit down with the board and renegotiate his contract with an additional few years being mooted.

* Wise and Co's actual jobs are in negotiating contract terms (including wages) to present and would be new players as well as restructuring the academy from top to bottom and implementing a global scouting network with the future very much in mind and not the present, a future after KK.

I believe this closer to the truth that the twaddle in the other thread.

Which i assume is the response your looking for.

Guest Knightrider
A source close to Ashley side: "Mike believes in his investment [the club] so much he is prepared to personally bankroll a huge spending spree this summer. But he's not daft and knows that kind of thing can't continue and this is where Wise and Co come in whose jobs it is to create the kind of club off the field that will one day allow the club to stand on it's own two feet without the need to rely on Mike and his money.

"This will be done by creating a global scouting network that enables the club to bring in the cream of young talent from around the world between the ages of 15-18 and further unknown but older talent that will be harder to identify.

"Their job also involves the restructuring of the academy and coaching and internal scouting setup at that level so when they do get all this talent, they can actually develop it and turn it into first-team material."

When pressed on the issue of Keegan getting the bullet, the source added: "Kevin is Mike's fantasy man, the man he will hand his massive warchest to with the instructions to go out and sign the best players he can and create a true footballing team to entertain him and the Toon Army while underneath this Wise and Co get to work so when Kevin's time comes to an end and Mike's money [what he's prepared to put in] dries up, the club will be able to compete for top honours on a regular basis in a self sufficient way which is Mike's long term goals."

It's not CP is it ??