Frank Lampard

Guest ObaStar

Lampard is only good in certain teams built around his strengths.

We could pay £5 million for Lampard, but it would cost another £50-100m to build a team that he could look remotely good in.

If he doesn't sign a new contract by the summer he will be available for 5 million quid. He is a great player and someone who would be exactly what we need, a strong creative attacking prescence in Midfield. Why not offer him a ridiculous contract for 125 grand a week for a few years and try and get him. It would be well worth it.

no doubt the clowns who applauded him a few years back would agree.

He's not a great player, he's a poor mans Rob Lee in actual fact, a strong player with a big fat arse and a good shot.

Yeah, righto.

Guest Spurs_from_Africa

I love how Lampard has gone from being over-rated by the english to being imo under-rated by many of them. Fat? :iamatwat:. I also believe in the last 3 seasons, Lampard has scored more, assisted more and tackled more than Gerrard. He is very capable of threading through a great ball. He will score and in important matches too. Can tackle well. And yet, some of you don't want him. Oh dear.

Guest toonlass

Its not that I wouldn't want him here, I just think there is more chance of a vulkan turning out for us than Lampard signing for us.

im not sure what is more ridiculous, thinking lampard would come or turning your nose up at him!

True.

Lampard is a top player and miles better than anything we have.  If he leaves Chelsea this year it will be for Barcalona or another top European club.  Mourinho may even take him depending where he ends up.  This year I left him out of my Dream Team as a I believed he was going to be off to Europe, wish I left him in!

Lampard is only good in certain teams built around his strengths.

We could pay £5 million for Lampard, but it would cost another £50-100m to build a team that he could look remotely good in.

West Ham? idiot