Deco & if not him then it is Joao Moutinho

Thespence

are people actually getting tingles in their pants over something on the 606 boards. i didnt think anyone with any sense or credibility read that, let alone posted on it.

No.

are people actually getting tingles in their pants over something on the 606 boards. i didnt think anyone with any sense or credibility read that, let alone posted on it.

This is the net there are lot more better things out there to make people get a tingle in there pants than a post on the 606 board. If you want any links let me know  :thup:

Moutinho got booed (sp?) by his own supporters everytime he had the ball against PSV. Not that it has anything to do with the stuff mentioned above. Just wanted to mention this..

Did Afellay play for PSV?

Yes he did play. But i didn't see the game though, just read about it earlier. In case if you wondered how he did?

No mate, I heard he was linked with Roma so I was interested because of that.

But can we beat Everton to him?

http://www.everton.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=118583

Joao Moutinho Everton's prime target

Vitalfootball, UK - 39 minutes ago

Everton are expected to improve their last offer for Moutinho should the transfer of Andrew Johnson to Fulham go through in the next 24 hours as expected. ...

I would say we could if we put the effort in and moved quickly.  Especially if Everton are waiting for the Johnson money to get a new bid in for Moutinho.

mikestanleyefc

Just get him signed ASAP before s*** clubs like Newcastle start sniffing around and offer him 100k a week

:lol:

Funny that I just replied to a comment on you tube to him

Your new number 8 is Alan Smith! ROFL

Moutinho is signing for the toon you dipper nugget!