Charlie Nicholas

Dave

Guest zeta87

Did Shearer ever analyze Newcastle's match on MOTD? i havent seen him doing it but would be interesting to hear what he says..

He has a few times

oh really? does he hype on newcastle or is he just cool when doing the analyze

Been listening to the 606 football podcasts this morning - Steve Claridge making a tit of himself when talking about the England game, claiming Michael Owen has never played anything than on the last man, and couldn't do a role linking the play a bit deeper in midfield. Someone made the point that he played that role against Fulham, to which Claridge replied "Owen has never played there, and never will".

Ex-footballers do not make good pundits.

Guest nufc222

Ye i listened to that too. Marcoti (?) knew slightly more what he was on about and spoke some degree of sense.

Occasionally Claridge comes across as a good pundit but is far too opinionated for someone with far too little knowledge.

Very few pundits come across well as even if they speak 99% truth the 1% they get wrong will get picked up on and remembered. Most however are wank , especially the soccer Saturday studio.

Claridge can be alright but he isn't as eloquent as some and can lose it a bit when Marcotti is being smartarsed. Understandable like.

Just to add to the people who havent got a clue.

Gart crook's team of the week. Puts in faye and enrique but no beye. Now Faye and Jose played well but beye was class. Add to that that anelka is now a midfielder, does he acutally watch any of the games ?

Guest GAMMELL

Just to add to the people who havent got a clue.

Gart crook's team of the week. Puts in faye and enrique but no beye. Now Faye and Jose played well but beye was class. Add to that that anelka is now a midfielder, does he acutally watch any of the games ?

Garth Crooks is a stinking pile of steaming dog sh!t  :rant: Irritates the f*ck outta me

Guest BooBoo

My favourite Soccer Saturday pundit is Brian McNally.

Worse by far is that fatso Le Teesier.

You mean Alan MacInally surely?

Haha, yes of course.