Whoah Black Betty RAMAGE am

Happy Face

Guest GAMMELL

I think we have seen the last of Rammy in a toon shirt (Seniors anyway)

10 quid on the filthy mackem knackers to sign him on a bosman this summer.

Guest Phil K

Taylor's a canny bit better than Ramage and I don't even rate Taylor.

I echo these sensible comments ! ;)

Ramage better than Taylor? I'm no fan of Taylor but that's got to be one of the most stupid things said on the board this season :D ;)

Who said Ramage is better than Taylor like?

:rolleyes:

Oh, so you wouldn't prefer to play the better player. That makes MUCH more sense than how I originally interpreted it.

Ramage better than Taylor? I'm no fan of Taylor but that's got to be one of the most stupid things said on the board this season :D ;)

Do you know them both personally like? Otherwise I think it was safe to assume what you meant in the OP.

Oh, so you wouldn't prefer to play the better player. That makes MUCH more sense than how I originally interpreted it.

A lot of people preferred that Bowyer, Dyer, Woodgate and Barton (to name a few) never played for the club again irrespective of ability.

Do you know them both personally like? Otherwise I think it was safe to assume what you meant in the OP.

You know I think Taylor is a cunt.

A lot of people preferred that Bowyer, Dyer, Woodgate and Barton (to name a few) never played for the club again irrespective of ability.

Maybe you should be clear about why you think Ramage should be in the team instead of Taylor then. I'm all ears....

What are you saying then? Because you're making less sense with every post

You know I think Taylor is a cunt.

:lol:

Maybe you should be clear about why you think Ramage should be in the team instead of Taylor then. I'm all ears....

Because I hate Taylor, and Ramage should be next in line ahead of Diatta or Edgar.

Ramage is fucking shite though. That's the problem. I've seen nothing of Diatta and precious little of Edgar but that fact alone means they might be good in my eyes.

Because I hate Taylor, and Ramage should be next in line ahead of Diatta or Edgar.

Edgar has a lot more talent than Ramage, it's plain to see. Diatta wouldn't have so many caps either if he was a clownshoes.

Ramage is your poor-average stop gap clogger, who gives 100% and works hard.

So at the minute I'd say Edgar > Diatta > Ramage.

Making this hard aren't you :D

Why do you hate Taylor?

Speaking of boot ugly players, my sister works with a woman whose Mam thinks Damian Duff is amazing in what he can do "for a mongol". She's not even taking the piss.

Speaking of boot ugly players, my sister works with a woman whose Mam thinks Damian Duff is amazing in what he can do "for a mongol". She's not even taking the piss.

Unbelievably funny... :-

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/2698410.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6D63549A6B297B1139930FDCFC4C15FBB

:lol: