Keane joins the Keegan fan club

Leazes1986

My workshy arse just wandered over to Dunphy's wiki and found this...

On Roy Keane - "He's a gentleman. He's a class act. He's a rebel. And he stands up to bullies."

On Roy Keane - "He's right, he's right about everything!"

Guest float one in

Recently Dunphy came out and called Keane a hypocrite because of the fact he always has an opinion on everything under the sun - in the Dunphy autobiography Keane said how he hated the gobs***e managers who were always sticking their noses into other peoples business, and now he's doing it himself in every press conference (or at least Dunphy said something along those lines).

Fairly rich coming from Dunphy. However, I agree. Roy Keane seems to think he's the voice of football these days.

Guest float one in

One of the things that really stood out for me on Sunday was that the mackem team had Keane's influence stamped all over it. Especially in the first half, while it was still 1-0 and they thought they could still come back, the likes of Miller were straight in the refs face, screaming and trying to intimidate him as soon as he'd made a decision against them. Keane did that in his Man U days, no doubt encouraged by Taggart, and now he's getting his players to do it.

One of the things that really stood out for me on Sunday was that the mackem team had Keane's influence stamped all over it. Especially in the first half, while it was still 1-0 and they thought they could still come back, the likes of Miller were straight in the refs face, screaming and trying to intimidate him as soon as he'd made a decision against them. Keane did that in his Man U days, no doubt encouraged by Taggart, and now he's getting his players to do it.

It's what he knows.

He introduced the unedifying spectacle of mass player protests to try and influence officials on the pitch during his Manu days and it's no surprise he now has his charges doing the same.

It's what he knows.

He introduced the unedifying spectacle of mass player protests to try and influence officials on the pitch during his Manu days and it's no surprise he now has his charges doing the same.

Be glad when that all comes to a stop with ref's being told to clamp down on mass protest and poor conduct I know tempers run high on the pitch but bullying the ref to do anything is not on.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KeithKettleborough

A real fan????  Or a prophecy from  Radio 5 Live..........

Listen live from 5:15pm: Megson's Bolton bid to stay out of the relegation scrap as they face Keane's Magpies

Guest Phil K

Fairly rich coming from Dunphy. However, I agree. Roy Keane seems to think he's the voice of football these days.

Got to admit, I find him spot on 90% of his "controversial comments"

Paticularly had the guts to criticise the gloryhunting w@nkers amongst the Man U fans