Ian Wright Quits BBC

Fugazi

Guest East Stander

He's just gone on a rather passionate rant about the state of modern young footballers on Jonathan Ross. I quite like him.

I didn't realise FA Cup and England games had gone to ITV though. :jesuswept: When the f*** did this happen?

Maybe should have thought about that rant seeing as his son is up for robbing money out of attendants' purses at a club!

As a player though, one of the best unselfish performances I've seen was from Ian Wright at SJP when Adams was sent off at the start of a game. He ran his socks off up front on his own that day.

He's just gone on a rather passionate rant about the state of modern young footballers on Jonathan Ross. I quite like him.

I didn't realise FA Cup and England games had gone to ITV though. :jesuswept: When the f*** did this happen?

cracking news.  My face is going to have the look of a permanent cringe if they up my exposure to the "expert" knowledge of Andy Townsend and Robbie Earle.

The only worse thing I've heard regarding TV punditry is when a guy on Setanta said "we're going to talk live now to soccer legend Steve Claridge"

Sorry, but saying he's sick of being a grinning jester and so he's going to go and take Fashanu's place on Gladiators reminded me of "I've had enough of you people, I'm going to clown college!"

:lol: