Titus Bumble Loses Concentration Again (Brian Oliver??)

Teasy

He did get a raw deal from Oliver to be fair, the criticism became a bit personal sometimes. In the end though, he can't even get into Wigan's team now which says it all really.

Guest Phil K

You might have a bit of respect for him if he said something along the lines of 'I should have left Newcastle earlier but decided to wait until my lucrative contract was up so I could get a big signing-on fee at my next club".

Expecting any footballer to be anything other than a pea-brained greedy pillock who lives in a dream world where they are always on the top of their game and never deserve criticism is expecting a bit much, Alex.....  ;)

Let alone truthful !

Bramble is just such a confusing player because when he manages to go 90 minutes without a fuckup he is just absolutely brilliant. I remember more than one game where he kept the likes of Henry or Drogba in his back pocket.

But the sheer frequency of his errors far exceeds any reasonable standard, which is why he can never be trusted at any decent club to hold down a regular first time place.

Until now I was a bit confused as to why he fucked up so much. Now I know: poor bloke hasn't got a brain.

You might have a bit of respect for him if he said something along the lines of 'I should have left Newcastle earlier but decided to wait until my lucrative contract was up so I could get a big signing-on fee at my next club".

Expecting any footballer to be anything other than a pea-brained greedy pillock who lives in a dream world where they are always on the top of their game and never deserve criticism is expecting a bit much, Alex.....  ;)

Let alone truthful !

True enough.

“The Newcastle fans aren’t as good as everybody says,” adds Bramble. “They think that they should be winning things – but why? They haven’t won a trophy for 50 years. It was the fans that got Sam Allardyce the sack there. Can you believe that? The fans up there are powerful but I think he would have brought them success.

It because we get our hopes when sign England U21 defenders who are built like a brick shit house but after while most of sussed Titus was just big built & he had shit for brains.