Giggs getting booed

Dinho lad

Not for the first time in his Man U career, is it? :rolleyes:

Ryan Giggs says being criticised does not bother him after being singled out by a number of Manchester United fans.

The 34-year-old midfielder has been targeted by some boo boys with The Red Devils recently dropping points at Middlesbrough and Blackburn.

Giggs thinks that maybe being at Old Trafford for so long may be part of the reason, however, as long as he is being picked by Sir Alex Ferguson he will not be too hard on himself.

"Getting criticism is part of being a Manchester United player. It doesn't bother me," he told The Sun.

"I don't know why I'm singled out. Maybe it's because I've been around so long.

Impress

"But the one person I have to impress is the manager - and while he is picking me, I know I am good enough."

Giggs is contracted to United until the summer of 2009 and he will review his situation then before deciding whether to prolong his successful stay with the Premier League giants.

The former Wales international has admitted he may then call time on his illustrious career if he does not feel he is contributing in big games for the club.

"I think I've another year. I will review it at the end of my current contract, which has a year to run," he continued.

"Then I will see if I am still having an impact on big games."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_3458569,00.html

Almost as bad as booing Chopra.  :rolleyes:

Give over man, Chops never played as many games for us as Giggs did for man u.  Chopra never won league titles and won a european cup like Giggs.

Giggs = man u legend

Chopra = was never going to make it top flight, released from newcastle never being a legend.

poor comparison really.

Almost as bad as booing Chopra.  :rolleyes:

Give over man, Chops never played as many games for us as Giggs did for man u.  Chopra never won league titles and won a european cup like Giggs.

Giggs = man u legend

Chopra = was never going to make it top flight, released from newcastle never being a legend.

poor comparison really.

Plus we never booed Chopra when he played for us.