Worst Team of the Season

morgs

I have no interest in making yet another case for Titus Bramble but to include him in the worst team of the season when we ourselves have played s**** like Taylor and Rozenhal is mental

Taylor has certainly made more mistakes this season than Bramble but of course 'he's a promising lad who's still learning'. When Titus was 22 he was being grilled left, right and centre

titus is in their cos of his shockers against everton (pass back) and man city (misses the ball). OK

2 mistakes? as opposed to Taylor who is just consistently s****

I have no interest in making yet another case for Titus Bramble but to include him in the worst team of the season when we ourselves have played s**** like Taylor and Rozenhal is mental

Taylor has certainly made more mistakes this season than Bramble but of course 'he's a promising lad who's still learning'. When Titus was 22 he was being grilled left, right and centre

titus is in their cos of his shockers against everton (pass back) and man city (misses the ball). OK

What an absolute load of fucking bollocks

What an absolute load of f****** bollocks

he is though, he's been ok in his last two against shite and a team who cant score at home but he's looked like an amateur all season

he is though, he's been ok in his last two against shite and a team who cant score at home but he's looked like an amateur all season

OK :lol:

he is though, he's been ok in his last two against s**** and a team who cant score at home but he's looked like an amateur all season

in all seriousness mate, I ask every Taylor fan the same thing, what indicates he'll ever be a genuinely good premiership defender?

he is though, he's been ok in his last two against s**** and a team who cant score at home but he's looked like an amateur all season

in all seriousness mate, I ask every Taylor fan the same thing, what indicates he'll ever be a genuinely good premiership defender?

He already is a good premier league defender, not outstanding by any stretch, but good.

He already is a good premier league defender, not outstanding by any stretch, but good.

come on mate, he's slow he's got a habit of being shrugged off the ball, his distribution is poor, he cant time his tackles, he's average in the air and dont get me started on his positioning. How does that make him good? he's poor to average

come on mate, he's slow he's got a habit of being shrugged off the ball, his distribution is poor, he cant time his tackles, he's average in the air and dont get me started on his positioning. How does that make him good? he's poor to average

Sounds like Cacapa and certainly not Taylor. 

Sounds like John Terry on Tuesday night to me

ok well you describe Taylor's attributes then

and when Taylor's captained one of the best sides in europe for 5 seasons you can suggest he's better than Cacapa

and when Taylor's captained one of the best sides in europe for 5 seasons you can suggest he's better than Cacapa

As an argument, that's priceless  mackems.gif

This season Cacapa has been our worst centre back, worse even than Roz. Not suggesting Cacapa wasnt alot better in his younger days but he simply isnt up to the premier league standard, whereas Taylor is.

Taylor isnt quick but hes not a snail, Cant remember him being shrugged off the ball, Distribution has been much better recently, He makes excellent tackles and he is sometimes rash but if you don't win the ball make sure you get the man, Pretty strong in the air and positioning I actually see as a strength of his, getting himself in good defensive positions to allow him to clear the danger.

In addition I see him as a leader not to mention the passion and commitment that he plays with EVERY game. Good at blocking shots as well, Last gasp tackles are also good.

Guest Rey Mysterio

I don't know how Marcus Hahneman's name hasn't appeared yet. I'd feel safer with my 86 year old granny in goal.

I can't pick a whole team but noteable mentions must go to Kaboul, Park and Darren Moore.

I don't know how Marcus Hahneman's name hasn't appeared yet. I'd feel safer with my 86 year old granny in goal.

I can't pick a whole team but noteable mentions must go to Kaboul, Park and Darren Moore.

Park?! Has been injured vast majority of the season then has looked alright evertime i've seen him since.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Park?! Has been injured vast majority of the season then has looked alright evertime i've seen him since.

I cannot for the life of me see what he offers to such a great United side.

I cannot for the life of me see what he offers to such a great United side.

Fair enough but that doesn't make him worthy of being in a worst team of the season. Decent player IMO although lacks a position a final product a lot of the time.

Guest kingdawson

Out of all the Derby players, Leacock must be the absolute worst.

Mine would be:

Robinson - Samuel, Leacock, Bramble, Baird- Smith, Boateng, Tainio, D. Murphy - Pizzaro, Mido

Tainio and Boateng seem a little harsh?

Boateng cost as much as Smith and Barton and I haven't seen that much critisism for that signing. Tainio is mainly because one of my closest friends was a big fan of him until this season and I've always hated him. He's been s*** all year. Could easily have put someone like Fae there..

They've both hardly played to be fair.