Milner next season

Guest float one in

Is he due back for the last two games? I'd swap him for Geremi like, much better engine and less emphasis on getting down the touchline in this formation. I'd have fancied him to produce a couple of things against West Ham with the space down that flank. Wouldn't let us down for effort either, regardless of where his future lies.

Is he due back for the last two games? I'd swap him for Geremi like, much better engine and less emphasis on getting down the touchline in this formation. I'd have fancied him to produce a couple of things against West Ham with the space down that flank. Wouldn't let us down for effort either, regardless of where his future lies.

Barton's banned for the Everton game I think so stick him in then.

If Villa still want him, that's great. But I doubt they will.

He would do well in the Championship. I think he's simply not EPL standard, and while he might improve, I believe will never be top half EPL standard due to lack of skills & pace. He should retrain as a full-back where he may do alright.

He would do well in the Championship. I think he's simply not EPL standard, and while he might improve, I believe will never be top half EPL standard due to lack of skills & pace. He should retrain as a full-back where he may do alright.

I'm hardly Milner's biggest fan (we all know that's Jon's position), but I'm not sure if I've disagreed with anything on here more, ever.

Flabbergasted - that's the word.

Guest optimistic nit

I'm hardly Milner's biggest fan (we all know that's Jon's position), but I'm not sure if I've disagreed with anything on here more, ever.

i'm pretty sure i have like, but it is 100% fucking retard bullshit of the worst kind.

Guest aoliversaknob

He is hard grafting both when attacking and also defensivley so I see no reason why he coudn't do the rol geremi has been doing for us in a three man midfield

Barton's banned for the Everton game I think so stick him in then.

Banned? More like he'll be arrested if he is even near Goodison.

i'm pretty sure i have like, but it is 100% f****** retard bullshit of the worst kind.

Seconded

It's brilliant how much Match of the Day affects people.

I don't understand what you're getting at Dave - are you saying you get a better opinion of Milner if you only watch the highlights?

Most non-NUFC fans I know only watch Newcastle week in week out on Match of The Day and many of them see him as one of the most promising wingers in the country, which personally I don't think he is.

He is what 22? and has already been player of the season or just beaten to the punch for 2 mid table clubs. Yep he is definitely not EPL standard :lol: