Other clubs' transfers

Dave

As far as I know, de la Red is a playmaker, like Role Model said.

Don't see why we would go for both de la Red and Aimar. I would much rather see us sign de la Red, far better player with bags of potential.

Maybe go for both as Barton is a liability, Butt is getting old, Emre gone, Milner poss going. We need midfielders more than anything, especially creative ones which boths these guys are. would love either of them to come here, but if we only get one, I'm not sure which one i'd prefer! Is De La Red 25 or something as well or younger?

Guest Deep456

If that comes true then two of the most hated posters in this forum's history will have been right, and I just can't handle that.

Young man, if I am right will you go die? Iif so I will certainly come to your funeral and remember you for who you are, a true gentleman.  R.I.P Duff11 A.KA Woodgate27 (On Howaythetoon), Bellamy10, Parker17 and soon Owen10.

You are a newcastle fan though right? When you said we are closing you do mean NUFC?

Yeh. Aimar deal is said to be £7million whilst De la Red is around £9million.

Aimar for £7 million ... I think your covers just been blown mate.

No way he costs that much at his age and with his recent play. Besides we wouldn't pay that much for him anyway.

No trust me that is the asking price. He is one of Real . Zar's best players.

Has your mate given you any time in which we will sign them?

Week 2 weeks?

Well he said the Spanish press expect us to be signing Aimar in next two weeks but the De la Red deal could be re-buffed by Real Madrid as there are a few suitors who are battling for his signature. So to summarise Aimar (next 2 weeks,hopefully), De la Red (perhaps within next month if De la Red wishses to do so)

Guest Deep456

IS this rumour about Aimar and de la red supposed to be for newcastle? sorry confused as its on other clubs transfers

Your right, I really should of posted on Realistic Summer Targets but too late now.

Guest Deep456

If they don't sign now I might just end it all, really got my hopes up over this :(

Well then I have a no-lose situation.  :snod:

Guest Deep456

Ah man I am gutted now :(

What is going on with your sig by the way? :D

Its from a month-ago with what I would be happy with in the summer.

Changed it now

Guest Deep456

That midfield doesn't look like it would get over-run at all :D

The guys a brick, what do you expect?

STFU.

@ Miguel- It will be just like Keegan's first time.

Guest Deep456

STFU.

Which one is doing the Venison/Batty role?

Well I was thinking of that type of person in Jan. More than 5 signings is a bit too much for one summer and especially because Keegan has said he will signed 3/4.

Should we retain Barton, he will be quiet good for it in a year's time.

STFU.

Well I was thinking of that type of person in Jan. More than 5 signings is a bit too much for one summer and especially because Keegan has said he will signed 3/4.

He's no sitting midfielder.  Anyway, how old were you when Keegan left the last time?

Guest Deep456

STFU.

He's no sitting midfielder.  Anyway, how old were you when Keegan left the last time?

Not very. But I do remember some of the games.  Barton can sit.

Guest Jawesome

Just found out my mates signing for Kilmarnock.  He's a young goalie, bout 19 I think he is.  Never played for a professional club before, but he's represented England at youth level.  Good luck to the lad.

Aye good luck to the fella, hope he makes it :thup:

Had a mate who signed for Watford but he threw it away by acting like a bit of a tool. Shame for the lad really but his own fault.

Guest Jawesome

This lad doesn't drink or anything and is proper dedicated, so he's got that on his side.  Got released from of Hartlepool by that douchebag Stevenson or whoever because apparently he wasn't loud enough or something stupid.  Reckons he's already had the "I'm going to buy you on FM" joke about 50 times as well, so it didn't work when I tried it LoL.