Other clubs' transfers

Dave

A player who joined Barnsley just over a year ago and who is being chased by Blackpool? And you want him and don't want some that we're currently being linked to? Are you insane? :lol:

A player who joined Barnsley just over a year ago and who is being chased by Blackpool? And you want him and don't want some that we're currently being linked to? Are you insane? :lol:

Lovely arguments like!  :nope: I've given my reason  for every yes/no.

And really: Anyone who Holloway wants, everyone should try to get.

and he said he's never seen him play. :lol:

and he said he's never seen him play. :lol:

And? A lot of people here want Ziani. Few have really seen him play.

Guest kingdawson

I'd be very happy if Spurs lost Modric and Bale in the summer.

Would it be equal to Newcastle winning a game like some others on here?

Guest kingdawson

No, because we wouldn't get three points from it silly.

so?

There's been about 3 times where a poster has claimed us losing gives the same amount of enjoyment as Newcastle winning, so naturally i asumed us losng players might also be equal to a Newcastle win.

Guest kingdawson

A whole 3 times? Wow then every NUFC fan must think the same naturally....... :facepalm:

?

There shouldn't even be a one time let alone 3.

A whole 3 times? Wow then every NUFC fan must think the same naturally....... :facepalm:

?

There shouldn't even be a one time let alone 3.

You could find at least one Newcastle fan who fingers their own arse and sniffs the product on a regular basis. It shouldn't happen, but it does.