Louis Saha

NE5

Saha was just about the only young player that I knew would make it, from the very start. Remember that 4-1 against Coventry in 99; he scored and looked like solid ball of ice that could be sculped into a diamond.

Not andy carroll though.

Saha was just about the only young player that I knew would make it, from the very start. Remember that 4-1 against Coventry in 99; he scored and looked like solid ball of ice that could be sculped into a diamond.

Not andy carroll though.

Yeah, and I was really isolated in that judgement. See the thread after the Man City (h) game in 2008.

Not andy carroll though.

Yeah, and I was really isolated in that judgement. See the thread after the Man City (h) game in 2008.

When you say that you knew Louis Saha was going to make it "from the very start".... you meant after one game, didnt ya?  :aww:

You live by the sword...

and by the sword I mean being a gobshite.

Yeah, like you didn't write him off, half the forum did - I was just happened to be a little more vocal than most.

I had the courage to stick with my convictios till I was proved wrong and admitted it. People like you run from your opinions when there's the slightest hint you might be wrong. That's the true definition of a gobshite.

Guest firetotheworks

You live by the sword...

and by the sword I mean being a gobshite.

Yeah, like you didn't write him off, half the forum did - I was just happened to be a little more vocal than most.

I had the courage to stick with my convictios till I was proved wrong and admitted it. People like you run from your opinions when there's the slightest hint you might be wrong. That's the true definition of a gobshite.

I did write him off, I stuck with my convictions and I was wrong, but I wasn't as needlessly vociferous as you, nor was I a concrete dickhead to anyone who dared to challenge mine and your ultimately wrong opinion.

remember reading the Chronicle match report when he scored vs. Blackburn in the cup our lot were singing 'Knowing me, knowing you, Saaaa-haaaaa-aaaa, there is nothing he can't do'.  Do Everton fans sing this?

Saha doesn't really have a chant here... more a collective groan.