England vs Scotland Legends - ITV4 now

Syrette

Pretty sure I've not, amazingly, already seen a thread for this.

Half-time at the moment, England 2-0 up with goals from Collymore and Hodge. Best player on the pitch? Rob Lee, of course.

Souness is the Scotland coach and they're unsurprisingly getting absolutely dominated.

Warren Barton has been quality, just like the Barton of old with his runs up the right wing, very attacking. Le Saux and Collins look like they could still play some level of proper professional football really, both have a fair level of fitness and pace about them.

Quite a few ex-Toon links in this game actually. Barton, Lee, Gallacher and I think Ferdinand was/is meant to play some part in it too.

Games like this always show that however fit today's footballers are, it alone doesn't replace quality passing, movement and just overall knowledge of the game.

Warren Barton has been quality, just like the Barton of old with his runs up the right wing, very attacking. Le Saux and Collins look like they could still play some level of proper professional football really, both have a fair level of fitness and pace about them.

Quite a few ex-Toon links in this game actually. Barton, Lee, Gallacher and I think Ferdinand was/is meant to play some part in it too.

Getting raped defensively then?

Guest Toepoke

Not exactly the first team of old from either side, shite stuff from Scotland no wonder with Sourness as Manager thank fuck he never got the real job.

Guest thenorthumbrian

And Darren Jackson, he must be knocking on a bit now.