Mario Gomez

bodson

I've only seen him play for Germany, and I don't think he's shit, I just don't think he's confident enough to play every game of this tournament.

Doubt we'll see him start again.

I think Gomis is similar. Although I think Gomez has had a bad enough tournament to scare away most suitors, I wouldn't be mad if the club still put a reasonable bid in.

Guest teepee

i also to think we'll get gomez, i would still take him in a heart beat though - even if he has been utter crap in the euros

Guest Jawesome

He was the best German striker in the Bundesliga last season.  Make of that what you will.  The Germans like him as well.

Guest 22bnw

He's a good player just crap for his country - I can think of about 16 England players who crap for theirs.

Gomez will go to Bayern Munich  imo for 35 MIO € or a swap with Podolski + some Million...

Why would Podolski want to go to Stuttgart when his stock is quite clearly on the rise given the fact he has scored three goals so far in the European Championships? On top of that he is apparently highly rated by Klinsmann which should see him feature more often at Bayern.

Gomez will go to Bayern Munich  imo for 35 MIO € or a swap with Podolski + some Million...

Why would Podolski want to go to Stuttgart when his stock is quite clearly on the rise given the fact he has scored three goals so far in the European Championships? On top of that he is apparently highly rated by Klinsmann which should see him feature more often at Bayern.

Yes I know but there are lots of rumours that see the Podolski/Gomez swap as already done.

And there are other rumours that see Podolski going to Juventus for example. But almost nobody sais he will stay at Munich!