Fantasy Euro 2008/Prediction League

Guest nufc_geordie

Highest Fantasy Football score this matchday  :celb:

No chance of winning though down in a respectable 14th place. Would like to get top 10.

Our league is now 48th out of 20,000+ by the way. Well done lads.

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

79th overall, was 59th going into tonights game, highest i've ever been in any of them!

79th overall, was 59th going into tonights game, highest i've ever been in any of them!

Fucking hell, that is really good going. With 377,967 entrants, that puts you in the top 0.02%

Probably a bad idea to pick eight Germans.

However some high-flyers have lost by forgetting to transfer their players. Unlucky chaps :(

Will be banking on Anyukov, Silva and Arshavin having better games than Villa, Torres and the defences if my top ten dream is to be realised.

I was one incorrect substitute away from the highest possible score this matchday.

Up from 13th to joint 4th.

Well done Walking in a Waddle Wonderland who won the League with an extremely good score.

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

Cheers, fell away big time though. Was sitting in 54 going into the 2nd semi, foolishly had 4 Russians instead of going for Spain knowing that loads of people would go for them, dropped to like 167th then in the final, went half and half instead of all out Spain and dropped to bloody 563rd. To say that it was pretty tight would be some sort of joke. Was 23 points off top at 1 point :(