Toronto wants Ameobi

Kaizero

Guest paulod

I'm willing to hire a boat/ plane to put the useless twat on if that helps to get shot of him

Guest Heneage

With Carver there, it seems like an ideal opportunity to set up a link between the two clubs. Somewhere to offload the likes of Ameobi, Duff, Smith etc aswell as a place to send some of the kids such as Edgar to get experience.

Sending Edgar there would be a bad idea, ignoring the pitches the style of play is totally different.

With Carver there, it seems like an ideal opportunity to set up a link between the two clubs. Somewhere to offload the likes of Ameobi, Duff, Smith etc aswell as a place to send some of the kids such as Edgar to get experience.

Sending Edgar there would be a bad idea, ignoring the pitches the style of play is totally different.

I'm hoping next season is the season the lad steps up, gets 10 or so starts and establishes himself in the squad.

Here's hoping anyway.

Guest Jawesome

I'm hoping next season is the season the lad steps up, gets 10 or so starts and establishes himself in the squad.

Here's hoping anyway.

Only if he's good enough, though.

Here's hoping anyway.

If we get two new centre back's in I'd like to see Edgar go on a 3-4month loan to a Championship team, get some first team experience and we'll see if he has what it takes to play every week without effecting our results.

Guest Stephen927

Would much rather see future prospects loaned out to clubs in this country, at Championship, League One level than all the way over to America.

Would much rather see future prospects loaned out to clubs in this country, at Championship, League One level than all the way over to America.

This. Edgar should go on a 3-month loan to the Championship next season.

one of the promoted clubs would make more sense, see what he's made of...they'd bite our hands off at a utility defender like him surely?

one of the promoted clubs would make more sense, see what he's made of...they'd bite our hands off at a utility defender like him surely?

doubt he'd get 1st team football at any of the clubs tbh

This.

Wonder if Carroll might get farmed out short-term to a promoted club? Stoke might want him instead of Shambles Ameobi.

This.

Wonder if Carroll might get farmed out short-term to a promoted club? Stoke might want him instead of Shambles Ameobi.

He still has to prove it at Championship level before he gets a stint in the Premiership.

Guest Heneage

Here's hoping anyway.

I don't think he will ,he had his chance against West Ham and by all accounts was shocking.

I heard a funny story about him apparently hes quite arrogant. One of my mates had been invited to a party and there was him another mate and Babayaro as he'd been friends with him for donkeys and they were just chatting and Edgar came over with Matty Pattison and my mates mate had said "Alright boys do you want a drink?" and Edgar turned round and said "Baba who the fuck is this does he know who I am?" and the mate kicked off royally and had to be held back from ripping this lad a new one. I just wonder if hes getting ahead of himself and has become lazy in terms of wanting to progress.