Nuri Sahin

Willow

this player wouldnt be much of a risk he moved to feyenoord on loan as he had a problem with the Dortmund manager as he tought he was better the a few starting players and should be playing instead of a them and asked to get a loan transfer, to feyernoord who had the dutch manager which discovered him. he should not cost more the £5 million and should have good sell on value if he does not perform in newcastle, he reminds of a shooting hleb.

Guest Heneage

I think £5M Would be a good price, but even with Dortmunds poor finances they would want at least 8

Guest shearer_206

this player wouldnt be much of a risk he moved to feyenoord on loan as he had a problem with the Dortmund manager as he tought he was better the a few starting players and should be playing instead of a them and asked to get a loan transfer, to feyernoord who had the dutch manager which discovered him. he should not cost more the £5 million and should have good sell on value if he does not perform in newcastle, he reminds of a shooting hleb.

But at the same time, I beleive the manager at Dortmund, who didn't fancy him, s no longer there. Anyway, we haven't been linked enough to this player fo me to discuss!

Guest Montana187

Today all the turkish newspaper say that Besiktas Istanbul has signed Nuri Sahin. But on the offcial Website of Besiktas there is no official signing news about Nuri Sahin. So wait and see what happened.

If this transfer is true, than Besiktas has done a fantastic job!

Today all the turkish newspaper say that Besiktas Istanbul has signed Nuri Sahin. But on the offcial Website of Besiktas there is no official signing news about Nuri Sahin. So wait and see what happened.

If this transfer is true, than Besiktas has done a fantastic job!

You said not to believe the Turkish newspapers.