Just to lighten the mood a little

Dave

TBH and not being disrespectful to Blackburn. But they'll have done bloody well to get him. We all have our opinions on the job he done here but don't let that disguise the fact that he was incredibly successful in relative terms at Bolton.

Blackburn are a similar size of club to Bolton and expectations on the quality of football and results should be similar. For me this would be a great appointment for them.

Also don't disguise the fact that Derby registered 1 premiership victory in a full season and Allardyce was the architect of that, he was found out here.

TBH and not being disrespectful to Blackburn. But they'll have done bloody well to get him. We all have our opinions on the job he done here but don't let that disguise the fact that he was incredibly successful in relative terms at Bolton.

Blackburn are a similar size of club to Bolton and expectations on the quality of football and results should be similar. For me this would be a great appointment for them.

Also don't disguise the fact that Derby registered 1 premiership victory in a full season and Allardyce was the architect of that, he was found out here.

It could quite easily have been two as well. When did Viduka save our arse, 83rd minute or something?

Am I the only one hoping for them to get Shearer? Would be good for them, us and him IMO.

thats the problem.  What if he was a success?  This is a team that were better than us last season, and we should be looking to get ahead of.

Suppose finishing 6th would be considered a success for them :)

Implying we'll finish....?  :rolleyes:

First