Have you renewed?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Me and my dad have had a ticket each in the Sovereign Club Bar area for a good few years now and each year the cost has increased by a few % until this year when it has rocketed to £990.  That is too much so I have sent my renewal back with a note to move me to one of six preferred areas in the ground and if they are not available I have requested that they don't bother to renew our tickets.

I predict that huge areas of the Milburn stand will be empty for several home games this year.  £52 per game to buy a season ticket and who knows what they will charge for the seats on a game by game basis.

I feel particularly sorry for the Platinum Club members as they had to pay a membership fee to get into that area in the first place and their tickets have gone up by over £200 for the season this year.

Still not heard anything but, I suppose people who are being moved from the Leazes Level 7 will be getting the first choice of available seats in the ground before me and others who are wanting to move for other reasons.

To be honest I am expecting to renew, just a hunch.

Guest Reservoir Mags

Me and my dad have had a ticket each in the Sovereign Club Bar area for a good few years now and each year the cost has increased by a few % until this year when it has rocketed to £990.  That is too much

Same here.  This was a tough decision but I can't justify that sort of money, besides which me Dad had a major stroke in March and he's now wheelchair bound so he's knackered.  I thought long abd hard about renewing my ticket but as I've been going with me Dad for years I felt it wouldn't be the same.  Reluctantly I've decided to let it slip.

Me and my dad have had a ticket each in the Sovereign Club Bar area for a good few years now and each year the cost has increased by a few % until this year when it has rocketed to £990.  That is too much

Same here.  This was a tough decision but I can't justify that sort of money, besides which me Dad had a major stroke in March and he's now wheelchair bound so he's knackered.  I thought long abd hard about renewing my ticket but as I've been going with me Dad for years I felt it wouldn't be the same.  Reluctantly I've decided to let it slip.

Hope your dads going to be ok ,if you feel like that give it a season break and start going again cos the force is strong  O0

I got moved to the singing area, but wanted to move seats, so I rang NUFC and they said they wanted something in writing, but it would be on a first come-first served basis.  No reply.

if you go for a consultation you can sort out where you want to sit there and then, no probs.

I did, just before the renewal date. By happy coincidence, I'm being made redundant so have a big chunk of cash coming in August - it made most sense to pay up front for 3 years.

However, if I hadn't been in that position - I don't think I would have renewed. I'm barely feeling this pay-out; if I'd had to find £600 out of my disposable income, I don't think I could have done.

I got moved to the singing area, but wanted to move seats, so I rang NUFC and they said they wanted something in writing, but it would be on a first come-first served basis.  No reply.

if you go for a consultation you can sort out where you want to sit there and then, no probs.

Cheers.  I think I'll ring up again then to sort it out.